The UiF Credit Card Fraud Scandal Thickens

Listening to the Finebaum show at work. It's hilarious, no mention of lack of control, no mention of a significant punishment because "most are guilty by association"

Remove 10 schollys a year for 4 years with bowl ban of same time frame for the lack of disciplinary action taken

I'm not into bdsm or getting an aneurysm so my overall exposure to Ol' Pawl is limited but you shoulda heard that clown when the Ole **** dirt first started trickling out. He said it was a huge nuthinburger and vouched for Freeze's character on air. Of course it doesn't matter because Ol' Pawl's base audience are all SEC cultists but it was still insane to hear.

Oh trust me, if I wasn't working with two Texas A & M alums right now I wouldn't be listening to him. They're even here laughing their *** off at this.

Wait, you work at a car wash?

Lmfao no I don't

Advertisement
Listening to the Finebaum show at work. It's hilarious, no mention of lack of control, no mention of a significant punishment because "most are guilty by association"

Remove 10 schollys a year for 4 years with bowl ban of same time frame for the lack of disciplinary action taken

Yes....eventually.
Let the NCAA investigate for a while.
A long, long while.

It's time for the $EC to burn starting with UiF. This is long overdue. In all seriousness, these allegations are far worse than any college in FL history. UM's ban was petty compared to felony charges and potential FBI involvement. It's not illegal to take a few hundred bucks, drive a fancy car authorized to you, or accept some lap dances. Credit card fraud is a whole other ballgame. This should be front and center all over the news.

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Telfort is also accused of using stolen credit card numbers to pay for food delivery to his dorm on several occasions. In one order, he allegedly charged $22.82 to have Chester's Hot Fries, Funyuns, Gatorade, Sour Patch Kids and Gummi Worms delivered to his dorm."

Someone had a serious case of the munchies. Was he hanging out with Robinson and Miller that night?

I'm so happy that he got out of Miami, away from that criminal element that was going to bring him down...

It was a smart move. I mean, it's not like UM Football won the AFCA Academic Award (along with Stanford and Northwestern) last year for graduating 100% of it's 2009 recruiting class. Couldn't have been us. We're Thug U. Perpetrating crimes all over the mean streets of Coral Gables. Where it's kill or be killed. Where your first Pinkberry Yogurt may be your last.

All of these mothers and fathers would do well to hold their kids tight and make sure they don't come to the U. Send them away to the safe streets of Gainesville, where Aaron Hernandez was known for performing interpretive knife dancing for deaf children. Or to Tallahassee, where crab legs are free and nobody ever sexually assaults anyone ever according to the Tallahassee PD. Those are the smart choices.

One of your better posts.

"Telfort is also accused of using stolen credit card numbers to pay for food delivery to his dorm on several occasions. In one order, he allegedly charged $22.82 to have Chester's Hot Fries, Funyuns, Gatorade, Sour Patch Kids and Gummi Worms delivered to his dorm."

Someone had a serious case of the munchies. Was he hanging out with Robinson and Miller that night?

I'm so happy that he got out of Miami, away from that criminal element that was going to bring him down...

It was a smart move. I mean, it's not like UM Football won the AFCA Academic Award (along with Stanford and Northwestern) last year for graduating 100% of it's 2009 recruiting class. Couldn't have been us. We're Thug U. Perpetrating crimes all over the mean streets of Coral Gables. Where it's kill or be killed. Where your first Pinkberry Yogurt may be your last.

All of these mothers and fathers would do well to hold their kids tight and make sure they don't come to the U. Send them away to the safe streets of Gainesville, where Aaron Hernandez was known for performing interpretive knife dancing for deaf children. Or to Tallahassee, where crab legs are free and nobody ever sexually assaults anyone ever according to the Tallahassee PD. Those are the smart choices.

One of your better posts.

(With a rising inflection) Thank you?

Advertisement
Back