The U is on Madden 20

252cane

All-ACC
Look like they making a my career like 2k got and you can choose one of 10 college teams for your player and play in the cfb playoff. Might be a step in getting ncaa back.

Attachments

• IMG_20190425_190900.jpg
    IMG_20190425_190900.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 7
Advertisement
That selection is a complete joke. FSU? USC? LMAO They didn't even make a bowl game. Texas Tech? Are you kidding me? Texas and UF? Oregon Lol? Obviously I am pumped af to have Miami in there, but they obviously don't deserve to be one of the teams.

That selection is a complete joke. FSU? USC? LMAO They didn't even make a bowl game. Texas Tech? Are you kidding me? Texas and UF? Oregon Lol? Obviously I am pumped af to have Miami in there, but they obviously don't deserve to be one of the teams.
Probably are the ones who gave EA the rights to use them. Clearly bama, Ohio state, etc. said no

Advertisement
They don't put resources into any mode in madden other than Ultimate Team. Great to see Miami on there, but you'll be able to finish that mode in a day or 2.

If they bring back NCAA, expect it to be like madden right now, where it's all in on Ultimate Team.

They don't put resources into any mode in madden other than Ultimate Team. Great to see Miami on there, but you'll be able to finish that mode in a day or 2.

If they bring back NCAA, expect it to be like madden right now, where it's all in on Ultimate Team.
A lot of sport games are pushing that type mode. 2k is doing the same.

Advertisement

It looks like its literally JUST the playoff. As in create your player. Play 2 college games and thats it lol.

How did the NCAA license the right to Madden when both NCAA football and madden are EA? Makes zero sense.

That’s dope..if ea can do this and get these licenses for the teams, we need a generic NCAA football game
I've heard they have a college football game in the works. It comes as a generic game with no real teams or players but fully customizable. u can basically have a real NCAA game once u download the rosters/logos/stadiums.

Advertisement
I've heard they have a college football game in the works. It comes as a generic game with no real teams or players but fully customizable. u can basically have a real NCAA game once u download the rosters/logos/stadiums.
Yeah but it’s gonna be all on the community to come through and fully customize, teams and conferences along with stadiums. I doubt any game can be that deep especially on console. Ppl at operation sports mod madden but it’s only possible on PC

Advertisement
Yeah but it’s gonna be all on the community to come through and fully customize, teams and conferences along with stadiums. I doubt any game can be that deep especially on console. Ppl at operation sports mod madden but it’s only possible on PC

Theres so many people waiting on a college football game i guarantee there will be a few people that will customize the whole thing. It's already in the works for 2020. They have the investors. I seen it on YouTube

Theres so many people waiting on a college football game i guarantee there will be a few people that will customize the whole thing. It's already in the works for 2020. They have the investors. I seen it on YouTube
You talking about gridiron champs. They don’t have any developmental team. That project is basically dead until it catches real steam bro. It’s been 4 years since they announced the product. I may be wrong but I don’t think it will happen. But if it does the only way that game could be fully customizable with players, stadiums, team names and logos, conferences and etc is on a new more powerful gaming console or pc. And if the game play isn’t playable I wouldn’t even be interested. I haven’t bought a madden in 4 years because how bad, and unrealistic the gameplay has become..just gotta hope that ea comes back or 2k or even another established gaming company fills the void

Advertisement
Back