The U is on Madden 20

Haha I love your posts too brother! I think we just had a miscommunication lol I get it now. I agree with you 100% on this lol. Some of these teams they chose were mind boggling.
My fault probably. But yeah totally random group. But still goes to show you how much we stay on peoples minds. We act like we are hated by everyone but secretly they want us back, maybe so they can hate us again?

Advertisement
My fault probably. But yeah totally random group. But still goes to show you how much we stay on peoples minds. We act like we are hated by everyone but secretly they want us back, maybe so they can hate us again?
Nah, it was my fault bro.

No question. Remember how much ESPN was gassing us up 2 seasons ago. Everyone wants us back. Its more fun when the U is great. Once we are good again though, they are going to grow to hate us, AGAIN.

Nah, it was my fault bro.

No question. Remember how much ESPN was gassing us up 2 seasons ago. Everyone wants us back. Its more fun when the U is great. Once we are good again though, they are going to grow to hate us, AGAIN.
**** we made ESPNs front page when we snagged that big recruit like a week ago. (Can’t remember the name I haven’t been able to keep up much)

ESPN loves us.

I get the reasoning, but its just funny seeing how the teams they chose were straight trash for the most part. I mean Texas Tech? That is a complete joke.
True. Texas on it's own could've covered that whole state's market for the most part.
I'm under the impression that they started getting licenses for the teams in 2016/2017 (due to the fact that Madden 18 was the first with Longshot series and it featured UT. Even in 16/17 none of these teams were hot (sans Clemson). Definitely not Texas. Weirdest thing is not seeing huge bag schools like Bama/UGA/ND/OSU like you said though.

**** we made ESPNs front page when we snagged that big recruit like a week ago. (Can’t remember the name I haven’t been able to keep up much)

ESPN loves us.

Yup I remember seeing that. When we get back to winning NCs we are going to be bigger than ever. Especially now, kids love teams like the old school U squads.

Advertisement
True. Texas on it's own could've covered that whole state's market for the most part.
I'm under the impression that they started getting licenses for the teams in 2016/2017 (due to the fact that Madden 18 was the first with Longshot series and it featured UT. Even in 16/17 none of these teams were hot (sans Clemson). Definitely not Texas. Weirdest thing is not seeing huge bag schools like Bama/UGA/ND/OSU like you said though.

Ya I find it really weird that those schools aren't on it. Especially teams like ND and Bama with national fanbases.

1564020392700448131682236405247.jpg

That selection is a complete joke. FSU? USC? LMAO They didn't even make a bowl game. Texas Tech? Are you kidding me? Texas and UF? Oregon Lol? Obviously I am pumped af to have Miami in there, but they obviously don't deserve to be one of the teams.
it's about making money not who deserves to be on it.if ea sold a million games to slippery rock fans they'd have a team on it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back