The U is on Madden 20

Advertisement
Madden sucks for years there just trying to get sales and the game will look good but play trash. Stopped buying it a long time ago in hopes others do too so the license can open up again and someone else can make a better product im sure they can.

Advertisement
Madden sucks for years there just trying to get sales and the game will look good but play trash. Stopped buying it a long time ago in hopes others do too so the license can open up again and someone else can make a better product im sure they can.
Man I remember 2K used to make NFL games until EA got the exclusive license. I saw an article about them possibly making another one

Man I remember 2K used to make NFL games until EA got the exclusive license. I saw an article about them possibly making another one
2K was the best NBA isnt even there bread and butter, 2k still is around on PC with updated rosters but its aged big time. what separates 2K from madden for me it was fun to play defense and angles and line play and the running game were perfect something madden has not fixed.

2K was the best NBA isnt even there bread and butter, 2k still is around on PC with updated rosters but its aged big time. what separates 2K from madden for me it was fun to play defense and angles and line play and the running game were perfect something madden has not fixed.
Facts bro . I could see them hopping back into if they can get the licensing. Their college basketball games were fire too

Facts bro . I could see them hopping back into if they can get the licensing. Their college basketball games were fire too
hoops2k8 was official still got it......EA is too greedy they will never get the license. Fifa and Madden keep them afloat and those are there worst game, I know PES is suppose to be way better then fifa but people still buy fifa same with madden the game is trash doesnt even play like real football but people need there fix. If only people held out they would have the illest football game if it came to 2k, **** that we have never seen before and can only imagine thats how good it would be.

Advertisement

NFL 2K went hard them first couple years. I think 2K5 had a mode where your POV was from inside the helmet or some **** like that lol. It was weird but dope.

That selection is a complete joke. FSU? USC? LMAO They didn't even make a bowl game. Texas Tech? Are you kidding me? Texas and UF? Oregon Lol? Obviously I am pumped af to have Miami in there, but they obviously don't deserve to be one of the teams.
Yeah totally none of those teams have been on our level the last few years

Advertisement
I read ALL your stuff. Wouldn’t miss it.

LOL! Well, I was just sayings you would expect a gave like Madden to have teams like Clemson, ND, Bama, UGA, OSU, OU, etc. if they are only going to pick a small number of schools. Not Texas Tech, Oregon, UF, etc. I was saying I am happy Miami is in the game so I can play with them, but they are just as irrelevant as the other teams and I am surprised they picked them.

I wasn't saying Miami is better than all those teams I listed.

Advertisement
LOL! Well, I was just sayings you would expect a gave like Madden to have teams like Clemson, ND, Bama, UGA, OSU, OU, etc. if they are only going to pick a small number of schools. Not Texas Tech, Oregon, UF, etc. I was saying I am happy Miami is in the game so I can play with them, but they are just as irrelevant as the other teams and I am surprised they picked them.

I wasn't saying Miami is better than all those teams I listed.
My man I love your posts. My message board joking didn’t land appropriately.

You know I’m a fan and I hear ya.

Oregon?

Maybe I’m just too old I guess to understand some of that stuff.

My man I love your posts. My message board joking didn’t land appropriately.

You know I’m a fan and I hear ya.

Oregon?

Maybe I’m just too old I guess to understand some of that stuff.

Haha I love your posts too brother! I think we just had a miscommunication lol I get it now. I agree with you 100% on this lol. Some of these teams they chose were mind boggling.

Haha I love your posts too brother! I think we just had a miscommunication lol I get it now. I agree with you 100% on this lol. Some of these teams they chose were mind boggling.

Nah. The big 3 in Florida will always be relevant. Biggest football areas are Florida, Texas, Cali and they wanted to hit teams in those Markets. Plus, it was probably simply easier to get the schools based on state laws or the actual university response. I'm actually surprised that LSU is there and not GT or UGA.

Nah. The big 3 in Florida will always be relevant. Biggest football areas are Florida, Texas, Cali and they wanted to hit teams in those Markets. Plus, it was probably simply easier to get the schools based on state laws or the actual university response. I'm actually surprised that LSU is there and not GT or UGA.

I get the reasoning, but its just funny seeing how the teams they chose were straight trash for the most part. I mean Texas Tech? That is a complete joke.

Advertisement
Back