THE U HAS STILL NOT OFFERED TRAJAN BANDY

We didn't recruit Hoggins or Dowels due to size, and they both led the state in interceptions. There's no chance that a kid under 5'10" gets a look from this staff.

I don't know anything about Bandy, all I know is, I look at how a CB plays not how tall he is. A kid can be 5'10" but play 6'0".

Can he cover the local stud WR's at camps? If he can then there's no reason to believe that he wouldn't be able to cover elite WR's on the next level. How do you not recruit a kid who can cover the WR's that you recruit?

Advertisement
We didn't recruit Hoggins or Dowels due to size, and they both led the state in interceptions. There's no chance that a kid under 5'10" gets a look from this staff.

I don't know anything about Bandy, all I know is, I look at how a CB plays not how tall he is. A kid can be 5'10" but play 6'0".

Can he cover the local stud WR's at camps? If he can then there's no reason to believe that he wouldn't be able to cover elite WR's on the next level. How do you not recruit a kid who can cover the WR's that you recruit?

Lammons, Bethel, Irvin, and Davis were all his height or shorter and we offered. I think they don't feel that he's good enough for the offer, at this point SMH.

Lammons, Bethel, Irvin, and Davis were all his height or shorter and we offered. I think they don't feel that he's good enough for the offer, at this point SMH.

I thought we didn't offer Lammons? Either way, you make a valid point. I don't know. *shrug*

I do remember them offering Bethel instead of Dowels. SMH

Advertisement

I thought we didn't offer Lammons? Either way, you make a valid point. I don't know. *shrug*

I do remember them offering Bethel instead of Dowels. SMH

Hard to figure out. I would say it's because they play for big programs (Pipeline, "winners", etc..), but Davis went to Coral Reef and Lammons went to the last plantation team with talent.

He doesn't know how to play 10 yards off his receiver. Then back peddle 5 more yards before the snap to be 15 yards away. So golden dosent want him

5'8 165? Ouch...I thought he was at least 5'10. Well...in the small defense of Golden, we have only recruited two 5'8 corners in his tenure. One was a local legend and a legacy (Tim Irvin) and the other didn't even get to Fall ball before he transferred (Vernon Davis) So at least he is being consistant.

Fact of the matter is that 5'8 corners are becoming instinct. Can we name one corner in the NFL that is 5'8/5'9 that is holding his weight? (I checked to see how tall Brent Grimes was and he is even 5'10) **** Tim Irvin is going to have a tough time in the SEC playing CB. I don't care how much moxie he has.

The last one I can think of that did anything recently that was 5'8/5'9 was Lamarcus Joyner. And even FSU had to put him at Safety.

Unless he is a ridiculous athlete (talking 4.3 speed/40' inch vert, strong as a bull), then I really don't blame them for slow playing him. JMO.

Brandon Boykin from UGA ball in with the Eagles

5'8 165? Ouch...I thought he was at least 5'10. Well...in the small defense of Golden, we have only recruited two 5'8 corners in his tenure. One was a local legend and a legacy (Tim Irvin) and the other didn't even get to Fall ball before he transferred (Vernon Davis) So at least he is being consistant.

Fact of the matter is that 5'8 corners are becoming instinct. Can we name one corner in the NFL that is 5'8/5'9 that is holding his weight? (I checked to see how tall Brent Grimes was and he is even 5'10) **** Tim Irvin is going to have a tough time in the SEC playing CB. I don't care how much moxie he has.

The last one I can think of that did anything recently that was 5'8/5'9 was Lamarcus Joyner. And even FSU had to put him at Safety.

Unless he is a ridiculous athlete (talking 4.3 speed/40' inch vert, strong as a bull), then I really don't blame them for slow playing him. JMO.

He isn't even starting. I don't count that holding his weight. But yes, he is playing well enough to last in the league at 5'9.

Fact of the matter is, if we haven't offered Bandy yet, he wont get offered. Macho said it best, we had Dowels and Huggins in our backyard and didn't even let those guys come in for a visit to the campus let alone offer. Zero interest. Lets not let this topic go on for the next 2 years about how Bandy should be offered. Its not going to happen whether he deserves it or not. Time to move on and wish the kid luck wherever he goes.

Advertisement

He isn't even starting. I don't count that holding his weight. But yes, he is playing well enough to last in the league at 5'9.

Fact of the matter is, if we haven't offered Bandy yet, he wont get offered. Macho said it best, we had Dowels and Huggins in our backyard and didn't even let those guys come in for a visit to the campus let alone offer. Zero interest. Lets not let this topic go on for the next 2 years about how Bandy should be offered. Its not going to happen whether he deserves it or not. Time to move on and wish the kid luck wherever he goes.

You said holding their weight which he does.... Tim Jennings from the Chicago Bears holds his weight too he starts led the league in Interceptions too in 2013 i believe or was up there

But ok .... don't really care about the Bandy situation I was just responding to short dbs in the league fam that's all. It's more than the two i mentioned as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to Ryan Bartow, Trajan Bandy just received an offer from Alabama.

Mario Cristobal.....

Yeah Mario gets to pick who to offer let alone he gets to pick which DB to offer.

Like Butch Mario sees the talent down here better then anybody. With Butch or Mario we'll dominate

Smh
Aight just so that can learn please tell me why Mario sucks to you. I just thought since the FIU days he had potential in the future and after ***** *** Saban I think he may be ready. I won't even reply just tell me why he's so garbage to you and please don't just say he's another Golden

Advertisement
Back