THE U HAS STILL NOT OFFERED TRAJAN BANDY

valid

Band
Banned
Trajan Bandy Recruit Interests

MEANWHILE TENNESSEE AND CLEMSON DESPITE BEING HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY HAVE RECOGNIZED HIS TALENT AND ARE HOT ON HIS TRAIL.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY THE U LOSES OUT ON GUYS LIKE TIM IRVIN...THIS IS EXHIBIT A.

WHY HASN'T THE U OFFERED TRAJAN BANDY WHO IS DOWN THE STREET AT COLUMBUS AND IS ONE OF THE TOP DBs IN OUR AREA. WHY DO WE MAKE THINGS TO GAT**** DIFFICULT. WHY IS CLEMSON ON THIS GUY BEFORE US? HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN SERIOUSLY? THEY ARE ON ONE OF THE BEST DBs IN OUR AREA BEFORE WE ARE UNREAL. JUST OFFER HIS LITTLE *** AND BUILD A RELATIONSHIP. THATS ALLOWED YA KNOW PAUL WILLIAMS (BELIEVE IT OR NOT). WE ALWAYS GOTTA OUTSMART OURSELVES N ****.

Advertisement
Every DB at columbus has been offered, except for their best DB in Bandy. Don't understand it. We've offered and signed DBs that are his size and he has an additional year to grow.

Miami knows he's talented they just don't like his measurables

Is it just that?

Al has offered and signed DBs that are his size.

They must view him as another Trumaine Washington or just better than avg DB not to offer him SMH.

Advertisement
Its the same every year, and when he gets left hanging he will try to offer five minutes before signing day.

Advertisement
Ok. This is a 2017 kid that's not even played his junior year that's 5'8" and 165#. His offer for Tenn was a from over year ago, who knows if it's really committable. The Clemson offer is interesting. Give it a little more time.

Won't get an offer due to size and the fact that Al doesn't believe in flipping guys Temple is interested in...

I hope he hands the ball to corch after a pick six against us while he is balling at clemson. I don't give a **** about his size. True ******* baller. We offered all of his teammates and he is the best of the bunch. We have actually offered guys who will sit on the bench behind him this season

Advertisement
5'8 165? Ouch...I thought he was at least 5'10. Well...in the small defense of Golden, we have only recruited two 5'8 corners in his tenure. One was a local legend and a legacy (Tim Irvin) and the other didn't even get to Fall ball before he transferred (Vernon Davis) So at least he is being consistant.

Fact of the matter is that 5'8 corners are becoming instinct. Can we name one corner in the NFL that is 5'8/5'9 that is holding his weight? (I checked to see how tall Brent Grimes was and he is even 5'10) **** Tim Irvin is going to have a tough time in the SEC playing CB. I don't care how much moxie he has.

The last one I can think of that did anything recently that was 5'8/5'9 was Lamarcus Joyner. And even FSU had to put him at Safety.

Unless he is a ridiculous athlete (talking 4.3 speed/40' inch vert, strong as a bull), then I really don't blame them for slow playing him. JMO.

If the kid can PLAY you have to offer. There's a difference between being small and playing small. I take a flyer on the kid and send out the offer.

5'8 165? Ouch...I thought he was at least 5'10. Well...in the small defense of Golden, we have only recruited two 5'8 corners in his tenure. One was a local legend and a legacy (Tim Irvin) and the other didn't even get to Fall ball before he transferred (Vernon Davis) So at least he is being consistant.

Fact of the matter is that 5'8 corners are becoming instinct. Can we name one corner in the NFL that is 5'8/5'9 that is holding his weight? (I checked to see how tall Brent Grimes was and he is even 5'10) **** Tim Irvin is going to have a tough time in the SEC playing CB. I don't care how much moxie he has.

The last one I can think of that did anything recently that was 5'8/5'9 was Lamarcus Joyner. And even FSU had to put him at Safety.

Unless he is a ridiculous athlete (talking 4.3 speed/40' inch vert, strong as a bull), then I really don't blame them for slow playing him. JMO.

he is 5'9 180. Coaches want him to be 5'10

Advertisement
One effin inch you kidding me, there are plenty of small corners in college, we are talking about a college team not the pros

Tim Irvin is starting at NB for Auburn as a true freshman. This kid can play and still has a year to grow. We've offered worse DBs. He was also the best corner at the 7v7 at UMs campus, and probably the best corner in Dade.

Advertisement
Back