The truth about Jarren Williams...

It was about even in terms of impact FSUs defense had against our offense... you trying to create a weak narrative like Florida’s defense was a fckn All Star team bc Jarren was too scared to throw downfield lol smh

FSU had a better DT in Marvin Wilson and a better DE in Brian Burns and they were more disruptive to our offense than Florida.
Man gtfoh...
uf defense was much better than fsu’s , quit with the bullsh*t

Advertisement
Lol FSU caused more pressure up the middle then Jarren saw all game.
No they didn’t. You just trying to say Marvin Wilson is better than any dt that uf got which is/may be the case but don’t forget the pressure uf sent with their linebackers and safeties up the middle which contributed to some pressures which is what FSU did not do

13-32. Lol if you think that FSU defense was the same one as the one Jarren just faced vs uf. It’s not even close

Based on what besides your mouth?

You haven’t even let the 2019 season play out yet to even know if this years 2019 UF defense was better than fsu’s 2018 defense that was ranked 18th in total defense and 30th ranked scoring defense...both higher than UF in 2018.

You gotta stop that make believe ish bro

Advertisement
It was about even in terms of impact FSUs defense had against our offense... you trying to create a weak narrative like Florida’s defense was a fckn All Star team bc Jarren was too scared to throw downfield lol smh

FSU had a better DT in Marvin Wilson and a better DE in Brian Burns and they were more disruptive to our offense than Florida.

That’s exactly what he’s doing.

then he says the 2019 UF defense is better than the 2018 FSU’s defense last year but somehow the 2018 fsu defense ranked higher in total defense and scoring defense than UF.

Advertisement
Based on what besides your mouth?

You haven’t even let the 2019 season play out yet to even know if this years 2019 UF defense was better than fsu’s 2018 defense that was ranked 18th in total defense and 30th ranked scoring defense...both higher than UF in 2018.

You gotta stop that make believe ish bro
This is a **** lie, FSU defense was not ranked #18 in total defense. FSU total defensive rank was 76 while uf’s was top 25. Uf defense was much better than FSU last year. Did you not forget every team dogging their defense last year except Miami offensively ? **** Samford an fcs school had **** near 400 yards passing against them and they had one of the worst passing defenses in the country. And I dont Know what stats you were looking at but FSU gave up 31 pgg which would ranked 91st in the country whereas uf gave up 20.4 ppg on defense good for #21 overall in The country. FSU did not have a better scoring or total defense than uf last year.

16BD475B-5EA4-482A-83AD-D1D325CF3719.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a **** lie, FSU defense was not ranked #18 in total defense. FSU total defensive rank was 76 while uf’s was top 25. Uf defense was much better than FSU last year. Did you not forget every team dogging their defense last year except Miami offensively ? **** Samford an fcs school had **** near 400 yards passing against them and they had one of the worst passing defenses in the country. And I dont Know what stats you were looking at but FSU gave up 31 pgg which would ranked 91st in the country whereas uf gave up 20.4 ppg on defense good for #21 overall in The country. FSU did not have a better scoring or total defense than uf last year.

View attachment 95877

I can’t be that far off..I looked it up..hold on dummy

View attachment 95877

You’re right..don’t know WTF list I was looking at.

No they didn’t. You just trying to say Marvin Wilson is better than any dt that uf got which is/may be the case but don’t forget the pressure uf sent with their linebackers and safeties up the middle which contributed to some pressures which is what FSU did not do

Not only is Marvin Wilson better, he showed that he was better by caving our oline in the entire game last season.

Brian Burns is better than any DE on Florida’s team this year as well. Florida had to blitz, FSU didn’t and they still were more disruptive. NKosi stepped up and made plays...

regardless even if you trying to argue what team has a better defense why does it matter?? lol u think the Jarren we saw first game would’ve out played NKosi’s performance against FSU??

Advertisement
Not only is Marvin Wilson better, he showed that he was better by caving our oline in the entire game last season.

Brian Burns is better than any DE on Florida’s team this year as well. Florida had to blitz, FSU didn’t and they still were more disruptive. NKosi stepped up and made plays...

regardless even if you trying to argue what team has a better defense why does it matter?? lol u think the Jarren we saw first game would’ve out played NKosi’s performance against FSU??
Be better than 13-32 4 tds 204 yards with a abetter oline against a terrible FSU 2018 defense? Yes...

And Brian Burns is more talented than any defensive end uf has but don’t mean greenard and Zuniga are scrubs whatsoever. FSU had burns and Wilson and that’s it while uf had much more depth in their front 7 and it’s not even close. Having 2 really good defensive ends is better than having one elite one plus each of those guys have a pass rush AND play the run well which burns is known more as a pass rusher only. Furthermore both Zuniga and greenard impacted that game much more the burns did last year and it wasn’t even close

Perry made a couple nice throws that game but the defense saved his *** period there

Last edited:
Be better than 13-32 4 tds 204 yards with a abetter oline against a terrible FSU 2018 defense? Yes...

And Brian Burns is more talented than any defensive end uf has but don’t mean greenard and Zuniga are scrubs whatsoever. FSU had burns and Wilson and that’s it while uf had much more depth in their front 7 and it’s not even close. Having 2 really good defensive ends is better than having one elite one plus each of those guys have a pass rush AND play the run well which burns is known more as a pass rusher only. Furthermore both Zuniga and greenard impacted that game much more the burns did last year and it wasn’t even close

Perry made a couple nice throws that game but the defense saved his *** period there

Lol it was 20-7 FSU at half time... You think a QB forgetting there is a playclock, taking unnecessary sacks, scared to throw downfield, and running out of bounds for loss of yards for no reason would’ve been able to get us out of that whole to win the game 🤡🤡🤡

I always find it humorous when CIS porsters compare stats from a QB when they've WON a game to stats from a QB when they've LOST a game. I'm not so sure why everyone gets so fixated on the stats.

Advertisement
I always find it humorous when CIS porsters compare stats from a QB when they've WON a game to stats from a QB when they've LOST a game. I'm not so sure why everyone gets so fixated on the stats.
Bc you have to be as bad as fsu was last year to be up 20 and allow a qb that was 13 for 34 to come back to beat you 🤷‍♂️. How many games is that gonna win you? Not many. Wager Jarren outperforms that stat line and wins in Doak?

Bc you have to be as bad as fsu was last year to be up 20 and allow a qb that was 13 for 34 to come back to beat you 🤷‍♂️. How many games is that gonna win you? Not many. Wager Jarren outperforms that stat line and wins in Doak?

Hopefully Jarren will outperform NKosis performance seeing as he was watching on the sidelines while NKosi was playing as a true freshman last year... Jarren is in his second year and in a better offense under a better coach.

I couldn’t care less what Jarren’s stat line is against FSU. I’m rooting for us to win the game.

Advertisement
Back