The truth about Jarren Williams...

Sunshine had way more time as well (Clemson's oline best game ever, seriously) and it wasn't his first start at that point. You know as well as I that you can't base if he is trigger shy off of one. Results vary opinions, obviously. They dont make those catches then nobody is riding Sunshine ****. We win with a gw drive and nobody is bashing Jarren except the ones who are always negative that are prolly not cane fans. Tee, if you were in SC then you would have the same disgust for Clemson as me. **** Clemson lol
Yeah that throw Lawrence threw to tee Higgins last night wasn’t impressive imo. Put Jarren behind Clemson oline and he would ball too

Advertisement
Yeah that throw Lawrence threw to tee Higgins last night wasn’t impressive imo. Put Jarren behind Clemson oline and he would ball too
He def can't throw on the run either and etienne can't run between the tackles. Force trevor to run or take a sack and contain etienne from the outside then we could have a ball game with them for sure

Sunshine had a 56% completion percentage, 1TD and 2 interceptions for Clemson last night. He had a lot more time to throw than Jarren dreamed of having.
Do not see Clemson fans being idiots and saying bench him today.. And by the way . He had almost a full season starting before his first game this season.

Sunshine had way more time as well (Clemson's oline best game ever, seriously) and it wasn't his first start at that point. You know as well as I that you can't base if he is trigger shy off of one. Results vary opinions, obviously. They dont make those catches then nobody is riding Sunshine ****. We win with a gw drive and nobody is bashing Jarren except the ones who are always negative that are prolly not cane fans. Tee, if you were in SC then you would have the same disgust for Clemson as me. **** Clemson lol

Yeah....Fck Clemson. I’m with you fam. I hate them. Best cheaters ever though

Yeah....Fck Clemson. I’m with you fam. I hate them. Best cheaters ever though

Seriously? They’re very good cheaters. Probably excellent. But not the best. Even with a pretend-religious carnival barker as head coach.

Alabama has elevated cheating to a well oiled corporate enterprise.

Advertisement
How can Ohio State* get left out of this competition???

Good point. Although Saban gave Urban Meyers a medical reason to leave Florida.

In my own mind, I’ve formed the conclusion that that is ultimately why he left Florida. He knew at Florida he couldn’t keep up with Alabama’s industrial-strength cheating. He knew UFailure just didn’t have the resources or the wherewithal to keep up

Good point. Although Saban gave Urban Meyers a medical reason to leave Florida.

In my own mind, I’ve formed the conclusion that that is ultimately why he left Florida. He knew he couldn’t keep up with Alabama’s industrial-strength cheating at Florida. He knew they just didn’t have the resources or the wherewithal to keep up

Definitely sounds plausible.

Good stuff. Don't let the homers bring you down with their incessant need to shine a positive light on everything while ignoring facts. True and redshirt freshman QBs have enjoyed great success in cfb recently. Good thing for Jarren is he's got Bethune and CMU if we can get past UNC.

Advertisement
After reading almost every post, we’ll have to see what happens next week.
And you know that NC is going to throw everything at Jarren.

Last edited:
Guess poster has forgotten about kosar against Florida his first start .testaverde verses Florida first start and dorsey at Washington.I'm glad our coaches then didn't have op s and other fans mindset.jarren will be fine don't care what any coach says there's no experience like game experience you can practise and prepare for it but until you get in a game it's a different animal.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 N’kosi wouldn’t have half the mental errors? Wow, I have a tape for you and it’s called the 2018 Miami Hurricanes

4 TDs, 0 INTs against FSU in 2018.... he already has experience playing last year so having issues like getting lined up, delay of game penalties, and not knowing when to run it or throw it away he wouldn’t have had those issues.

Advertisement
Man, "dumb" is not a strong enough downvote for your posts. They need a "ridiculously stupid " one to cover you.

You’re so hurt about my opinion. Only people that were birthed out of their dads ******* into a toilet get this upset about someone’s opinion. GTFOOH & Dorsey still trash. Overrated garbage

4 TDs, 0 INTs against FSU in 2018.... he already has experience playing last year so having issues like getting lined up, delay of game penalties, and not knowing when to run it or throw it away he wouldn’t have had those issues.

Stop making sense.

Seriously? They’re very good cheaters. Probably excellent. But not the best. Even with a pretend-religious carnival barker as head coach.

Alabama has elevated cheating to a well oiled corporate enterprise.

I wish to Gawd I could dispose what I truly know about them in this forum. If we are ever meet at a game..I got stories for you my brother.

They got Alabama beat

Advertisement
13-32. Lol if you think that FSU defense was the same one as the one Jarren just faced vs uf. It’s not even close

Last edited:
Good stuff. Don't let the homers bring you down with their incessant need to shine a positive light on everything while ignoring facts. True and redshirt freshman QBs have enjoyed great success in cfb recently. Good thing for Jarren is he's got Bethune and CMU if we can get past UNC.

Exactly. Dudes exhibit a losers mentality but I understand it due to the fact that this fan base has been beaten down for 15 years.

12-32. Lol if you think that FSU defense was the same one as the one Jarren just faced vs uf.

It was about even in terms of impact FSUs defense had against our offense... you trying to create a weak narrative like Florida’s defense was a fckn All Star team bc Jarren was too scared to throw downfield lol smh

FSU had a better DT in Marvin Wilson and a better DE in Brian Burns and they were more disruptive to our offense than Florida.

Advertisement
Back