The trail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1691291965761.png

Advertisement
Not trying to be an A-hole... But what I don't understand is why don't ppl just skip the thread??? No one is forcing anyone to type anything. But man that's just my opinion so don't send me to the underground.
Reinstate the ‘block thread’ feature.

Advertisement
FSU is showing what happens when you win on the field.

Mario and Co. is going to be UNSTOPPABLE on the recruiting trail if we can have a successful (9+wins) season.

While the FSU Bolden news causes most posters to signal the panic alarm - It actually places me at ease because it just goes to show what happens when you win - Norvell isn’t some savage recruiter but he’s shown these guys he can put them in position to make plays and win games. And I know Mario can do the same thing.

No one on this board saw Norvell turning FSU around in Year 3 with a 10 win season. But once he rooted out the young man that “didn’t want to stop wearing hoodies/sunglasses/Earrings/Earbuds” during team meetings…..that team took off. Not about those items being wrong in themselves…it’s about guys sacrificing small things to be a part of something bigger - complying with team policy and not making it ALL ABOUT YOU.

Mario is building Miami the same way and this FSU takeoff is exactly how we will look in a year or two. Those that played team sports know exactly what I’m talking about….IYKYK
This...THIS WHOLE **** POST...we knew coming off 5-7 how it could be. We'll make a leap this season and be just fine going forward

We getting are a** kicked on it by the other 2 florida teams and we have no momentum at all
Wow, you created a whole new thread for this whine instead of just whining along in any of the existing recruiting threads. 🙄

Advertisement
We have a totally different team , we’re going to witness something taking shape very quickly that the young folks haven’t experienced.
We’re assembling Restrepo type players that DO have stomach for (4) quarters of combat , that will weather the storm, that will fight back , that will not let there teammates fall .

That will look at each other eye to eye saying we got them right where we want them .

Call the 44 quick trap WE will open that RUNNING LANE hit it hard IT WILL BE THERE !!!!

What a great feeling for a OL looking up from the ground as the WISK high pumping QUADS blasting by as the second level opens just as Restrepo BLAST that safety closing fast with all Restrepo has giving a slight opening as RB afterburners ignite to daylight.

How’s that brothers from an old OL player who can to this day picture what this team mindset will be made of.

We will see a new breed Cane team we’ve wanted to see fir so long .

Our wagon train is always open for naysayers to join .

GOCANES

Like @DMoney says, Mario has enough scalps on the wall to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to recruiting.

Just remember when you see a Ray Ray make a play this year, or see Mauigoa get to the 2nd level and pancake a LB, watch Mark Fletcher drag someone for a first down, see Nyjalick fly around the edge for a sack, or see Bain cause havoc in the backfield, watch Anez Cooper bully someone, and see a promising looking true freshman CB with size in Demari Brown get early PT....that none of them would be here if it weren't for Mario.

Like @DMoney says, Mario has enough scalps on the wall to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to recruiting.

Just remember when you see a Ray Ray make a play this year, or see Mauigoa get to the 2nd level and pancake a LB, watch Mark Fletcher drag someone for a first down, see Nyjalick fly around the edge for a sack, or see Bain cause havoc in the backfield, watch Anez Cooper bully someone, and see a promising looking true freshman CB with size in Demari Brown get early PT....that none of them would be here if it weren't for Mario.
Outstanding especially the “ pancake “ part 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back