The trail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean technically speaking we always had to wait until December.
Showtime Good Point GIF by Billions

Advertisement
This thread will End fine in CIS world.
It’s really a candidate for the I hate everything mope megathread but I get it. FSU got more top tier guys committed, they’re yapping about leaving the ACC while we’re not telling people what we’re doing so people are double worried plus the gator is in the SEC and recruiting well while we are sitting with a lot of low ranked kids and no clue about much good ahead. 💁🏻‍♂️

Tough times here.

We got that quiet confidence bro. Just wait till the end of June....

I meant July.....

Or August. Idk wait till the end of one of these months bro.
I don't know about you guys; but I thought that July was not as bad as most here are portraying. I'm not exactly creaming in my pants and I wish that other two schools up North would implode; but the sky isn't exactly falling.

07/03/23 Marquise Lightfoot, #62 Composite
07/07/23 Deryc Plazz, #901 Composite
07/13/23 Joshisa”JoJo”Trader, #25 Composite
07/14/23 Artavius Jones, #123 & #165 Composite

Pointless thread. We can’t expect people to enjoy a web site where others start topics just to say the sky is falling without something specific.
CIS is not your counselor. Stop unloading your emotional Bullsh*t on this website.

5 minutes til shut down.

Advertisement
I don't know about you guys; but I thought that July was not as bad as most here are portraying. I'm not exactly creaming in my pants and I wish that other two schools up North would implode; but the sky isn't exactly falling.

07/03/23 Marquise Lightfoot, #62 Composite
07/07/23 Deryc Plazz, #901 Composite
07/13/23 Joshisa”JoJo”Trader, #25 Composite
07/14/23 Artavius Jones, #123 & #165 Composite
July was good. Pretty good! But it was the fact that it was hyped to be the best month ever in our recruiting history. Maybe it was, idk. But compared to other schools, most expected more fireworks.

Pointless thread. We can’t expect people to enjoy a web site where others start topics just to say the sky is falling without something specific.
CIS is not your counselor. Stop unloading your emotional Bullsh*t on this website.

5 minutes til shut down.
Not trying to be an A-hole... But what I don't understand is why don't ppl just skip the thread??? No one is forcing anyone to type anything. But man that's just my opinion so don't send me to the underground.

Not trying to be an A-hole... But what I don't understand is why don't ppl just skip the thread??? No one is forcing anyone to type anything. But man that's just my opinion so don't send me to the underground.
Exactly man, you can't say anything negative without being labeled a troll or getting mocked. People sunshine pump all off-season then wonder WTF happened when we get our *** kicked during the regular season. I'm not sitting here to **** on UM as a whole at all, I'm just tired of their process in hiring coaches.

I'll get negged by people as well with the "oh well we're locked in with Mario so why say anything negative" replies as well.

Just wish we would've went with a Kiffin, Freeze, Leipold, or even Someone like Jamey Chadwell. Just guys that seem to do more with less. Mario seems like the opposite of that, he has to have a Pro Bowl roster to even compete with some of these coaches

***Cue the Ohio State win Response***

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back