The talk about Tate's weak arm is BS

Yeah but here’s my rationale on that, rosier before that benching just came off his best game probably at Miami having 5 tds including completing several big time throws on 3rd down in that game to extend drives when it was like a 1 score game in the 3rd or so. There’s no way for sure to say what his stats would have been if not for the benching in the fiu game good or bad. But Imo he wouldn’t have been like what we saw last year.
Rosier sucked. Quit making excuses.

Advertisement
I think I actually have a higher opinion of Perry than everyone else, because UVA is the only game last year that I couldn't watch live (was only able to check in every 10 minutes, and obviously didn't really feel like watching the full replay later), and so I didn't witness Perry absolutely bombing... When I think of him I mostly think of the FSU comeback, a few on-the-money throws against some crappy teams, and a solid game against VaTech

Then you must have missed the Pitt game.

Advertisement
I got no clue how every QB will perform in this offense.

But off the field Tate’s swagg as a man is so Miami.

Malik seemed like a good kid even in interviews. He never seemed quite alpha male badass like Tate. Kaaya either. When is the last time Miami had a QB with this type of “moxie”?

We hate famous Jameis Winston, but one thing I can tell y’all about Winston is the one year where they were down at the half to literally every team. And Winston comes and second half/4 th Quarter hero ball wills his team to victory after victory. That was some impressive **** to watch.

It wasn’t like Bama or Clemson where they just are steamrolling opponents from the kickoff. That man but FSUsuck on his back in one of the most individually impressive seasons I can remember by a QB.

That’s the kind of dude I think Tate is from a personality standpoint. Type of guy who will will the team to a win, bounce back after a interception and become the anti-Rosier who would look defeated and the first sign of adversity.....even during the game.

I thank Rosier for what he did here and his limitations aren’t his fault that **** show was on Richt and Co.

Well as I said in an earlier post, I think Perry starts because of the playing time factor. He simply has more game experience. And if you watched him play last year he can only get better. Tate will be there if Manny has a short leash and JW will have had his locker cleaned out by game time. I will say it again, if you can’t beat out #12 and N’kosi last year then you probably are overrated. I don’t want to hear that Richt didn’t want to waste him or Richt didn’t like playing Freshman.
damm damm damm how about this they would be a dam fool to let williams walk smdh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back