The Story on Jaden Davis

Advertisement
Yall want to know why our defensive recruiting is what it is and at times makes no sense...one answer: Manny Diaz.
would you elaborate on this take? Not that i agree or disagree, but you're in a position to speak to this a little bit.

Is this an opinion cause you're not a manny fan or do you have something more than makes you think this?

Again just asking cause you coach and its a community that talks

Canes staff is sending the right message to recruits: Stevenson Richards and Battle are priority but we will not wait for NSD to fill a competitive roster. Campbell Jobe and Surtain were priorities but Frierson Ivey Hall Blades and Bethel will allow us to remain high competitive talent wise. Coaches and schemes will determine overall success this season. CMR , please go to spread formations early with attacking fearless system to score and then go to power game late

Proper nutrition? What are they eating, corn flakes 3X day? I'm sure they can get their McDonalds at least 2x day. Their's plenty of good wholesome weight gain nutrition in a Big Mac. Just look, it oozes carbs and protein.

All depends on your program I've received a real eye-opener as to the level of commitment some HS programs have toward nutrition it's crazy there budgets and how they can afford to feed HS kids twice a day (college quality) meals over the summer and feed them during the school year it's a college like approach to nutrition for real

would you elaborate on this take? Not that i agree or disagree, but you're in a position to speak to this a little bit.

Is this an opinion cause you're not a manny fan or do you have something more than makes you think this?

Again just asking cause you coach and its a community that talks

My bad..I don't mean it in a negative way per say. Manny just floats to his own beat. He needs to evaluate every kid the defensive staff wants to offer. Some kids are takes at certain points based on what's in his mind...for the rest of us, it drives us crazy.

Advertisement
My bad..I don't mean it in a negative way per say. Manny just floats to his own beat. He needs to evaluate every kid the defensive staff wants to offer. Some kids are takes at certain points based on what's in his mind...for the rest of us, it drives us crazy.
I gotcha. it makes sense, Manny likes what he likes and he doesn't stray to far from it in a lot of cases. Thank you for the insight.

I just think it's a down year for CBs in the area as well. Couple that with the fact that the DBs that are around this cycle don't fit Manny's ideals or they're kids we normally don't win out on IMO.

Advertisement
I gotcha. it makes sense, Manny likes what he likes and he doesn't stray to far from it in a lot of cases. Thank you for the insight.

I just think it's a down year for CBs in the area as well. Couple that with the fact that the DBs that are around this cycle don't fit Manny's ideals or they're kids we normally don't win out on IMO.

That's a great point dawg! Respect.

This is true.

Advertisement
Back