• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

The state of the OL

SinisterCane

Redshirt Freshman
monty python GIF
Manny Da Gawd 15-0,

I hope this makes you feel better because my soul can sense the BS I'm typing

raytiller

5 STAR WB
Not to mention nearly 30 guys bolting through the portal:

they did lose a lot lol it was a very long read but most of them guys didn't play or weren't impact guys and they did hit the portal hard not sure if it'll make a difference or not but msu will be def a new team come this fall.

CANES BY 21 lol

Tit-e-skr

Banned
Banned
Yes, playing for SEC and National championships is where we all should draw the line for kids.

if they can’t see past those idiotic goals, then do we really want them here at Miami?

I would rather have the kids who desire to compete in the Coastal, play for Diaz and strive/hope to play in a bowl game after Christmas.

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Yes, playing for SEC and National championships is where we all should draw the line for kids.

if they can’t see past those idiotic goals, then do we really want them here at Miami?

I would rather have the kids who desire to compete in the Coastal, play for Diaz and strive/hope to play in a bowl game after Christmas.
If it isnt CFBPOs, bowls are glorified scrimmages.

NCAA needs to try and come up with some plan to make them relevant again.

DTP

Section 102
Say what you want but the last time this team averaged 34 points per game against FBS opponents was 2002.

Miami did average 34.3 points per game in 2016 but that was aided by a 70 point game against FAMU.

2020 was Miami’s best scoring offense in 18 fucking years.

da truth

1st team All-American
they did lose a lot lol it was a very long read but most of them guys didn't play or weren't impact guys and they did hit the portal hard not sure if it'll make a difference or not but msu will be def a new team come this fall.

CANES BY 21 lol
The 17 players they’re bringing in via the portal are an upgrade over the almost 30 players they’ve lost to the portal

DTP

Section 102
The 17 players they’re bringing in via the portal are an upgrade over the almost 30 players they’ve lost to the portal
Even if the guys they’re losing aren’t very good, you’re still talking about a huge percentage of your total roster. I’m sure they feel like they’re upgrading at a few spots but for depth alone, losing that many players in a single year isn’t something you can shrug off.

raytiller

5 STAR WB
I agree with that statement.... and i pondered on that as well..... i seriously like us by 10 tho still lol