The state of the OL

monty python GIF
Manny Da Gawd 15-0,

I hope this makes you feel better because my soul can sense the BS I'm typing

Advertisement
Not to mention nearly 30 guys bolting through the portal:

they did lose a lot lol it was a very long read but most of them guys didn't play or weren't impact guys and they did hit the portal hard not sure if it'll make a difference or not but msu will be def a new team come this fall.

CANES BY 21 lol

Yes, playing for SEC and National championships is where we all should draw the line for kids.

if they can’t see past those idiotic goals, then do we really want them here at Miami?

I would rather have the kids who desire to compete in the Coastal, play for Diaz and strive/hope to play in a bowl game after Christmas.

Advertisement
Yes, playing for SEC and National championships is where we all should draw the line for kids.

if they can’t see past those idiotic goals, then do we really want them here at Miami?

I would rather have the kids who desire to compete in the Coastal, play for Diaz and strive/hope to play in a bowl game after Christmas.
If it isnt CFBPOs, bowls are glorified scrimmages.

NCAA needs to try and come up with some plan to make them relevant again.

they did lose a lot lol it was a very long read but most of them guys didn't play or weren't impact guys and they did hit the portal hard not sure if it'll make a difference or not but msu will be def a new team come this fall.

CANES BY 21 lol
The 17 players they’re bringing in via the portal are an upgrade over the almost 30 players they’ve lost to the portal

Advertisement
The 17 players they’re bringing in via the portal are an upgrade over the almost 30 players they’ve lost to the portal
Even if the guys they’re losing aren’t very good, you’re still talking about a huge percentage of your total roster. I’m sure they feel like they’re upgrading at a few spots but for depth alone, losing that many players in a single year isn’t something you can shrug off.

I agree with that statement.... and i pondered on that as well..... i seriously like us by 10 tho still lol

Advertisement
I think the signing of Justice Oluwaseun should tell you everything you need to know about the state of the offensive line.

Just a bunch of guys. Now, they are a bunch of guys that have started a lot of football games...A LOT. And that always counts for something positive, but I am sure they are still a bit concerned in the room with how good this unit will be.

I think Oluwaseun will eventually start for us in 2021. He's probably one of our five best right now and his versatility at worst makes him the first guy off the bench at multiple spots.

My perfectly honed instincts.

Advertisement
165 game experience that consists of getting bullied by basketball schools and G5 teams. Once a JAG, always a JAG.

Advertisement
Back