The stadium heat (and a PSA)

your GF is being brainfed wrong information.

humans have been on earth for hundreds of thousaunds of years (w/e you beleive), and now all of a suden you need sunscreen to be in the sun LOL.

just like you vaxxcells got 4 shots and a booster or else you'll die of covid.
You don’t need sunscreen for daily brief amounts sun exposure or short walks, unless you’ve been in a basement for a couple months.

You definitely need some if you’re gonna be in direct sunlight for hours on end. Mineral based doesn’t have any of the chemicals that have actually been associated with cancer, there’s several brands.

Advertisement
You don’t need sunscreen for daily brief amounts sun exposure or short walks, unless you’ve been in a basement for a couple months.

You definitely need some if you’re gonna be in direct sunlight for hours on end. Mineral based doesn’t have any of the chemicals that have actually been associated with cancer, there’s several brands.
no, you don't need any sunscreen, ever, on your skin.
tell me why skin cancer rates have gone up ever since people started using sun screen 50 years ago. it doesn't take a genious.

the sun = good for you.

doctors and healthcare do not want you getting sun for a simple reason. ill let you figure it out.

tell me why skin cancer rates have gone up ever since people started using sun screen 50 years ago. it doesn't take a genious.

the sun = good for you.

doctors and healthcare do not want you getting sun for a simple reason. ill let you figure it out.
Ok holistic health twitter bro.

I’ll give you the courtesy of one more serious reply before assuming you’re a troll. The sun is great for you and everyone should get more of it in reasonable amounts. In unreasonable amounts, especially the whiter you are by either genetics or lack of tan, it can be very very harmful and painful. Both can be and are true.

There’s nothing in zinc based sunscreen that has any negative health effect, more chemical ones are indeed highly suspect. It’s possible to recognize that sun is great and most sunscreen sucks without sounding like a sun burn conspiracy theorist.

Advertisement
Ok holistic health twitter bro.

I’ll give you the courtesy of one more serious reply before assuming you’re a troll. The sun is great for you and everyone should get more of it in reasonable amounts. In unreasonable amounts, especially the whiter you are by either genetics or lack of tan, it can be very very harmful and painful. Both can be and are true.

There’s nothing in zinc based sunscreen that has any negative health effect, more chemical ones are indeed highly suspect. It’s possible to recognize that sun is great and most sunscreen sucks without sounding like a sun burn conspiracy theorist.
There’s nothing in zinc based sunscreen that has any negative health effect

show me the ingredients,

the sun = good for you.

Good troll job. Congrats. We all knew of a lady or 2 in Grandma's condo on Hallandale Beach who looked like this. I always thought, "she looks so healthy" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1662342593299.png

1662342686942.png

Advertisement

the sun = good for you.

Take a lap.

The only game I ever saw in the Orange Bowl was Wide Left FSU 2002. My cousin got sun poisoning and was puking in the bathrooms during the McGahee screen.

He sucked it up to be there for the (missed) FG, but he was really only there physically and not mentally. That heat can be a *****, esp to us notherners.

Laz wishes he could have been at the game and in that heat. When you think about complaining about how hot it was at games, think about how lucky you are to have that opportunity in the first place.
You mean we are lucky that we didn't murder someone and are in prison pending 1st degree murder charges? Kind of setting the bar a bit low aren't you?

Advertisement
I’ve been to 3-4 early September games at HRS. 2015 vs. Nebraska was probably the hottest I’ve been to at HRS (One year before they put the shade on). I haven’t had any heat complaints inside the stadium since though. The shade really helps. Then again, I’m used to the heat down here. SoFlo born and bred!

Advertisement

the sun = good for you.

We cancelling sunscreen now? Holy ****.

If THIS guy can survive the heat then I don't know what the rest of y'all are bellyachin' about?

Btw, how you go to jail and come our even fatter? One of you sick f*cks give him money to buy 20 Honey Buns a day or was he "earning" them in there the hard way?

Screenshot_20220903-121128_Gallery.jpg

Went to Michigan state last year and it was warm but under that shade it was luxurious won’t lie

Advertisement
Back