The stadium heat (and a PSA)

Advertisement
I say cover the entire parking areas with 16' Shade Tarps. Why should our fans have to be subjected to the heat they been dealing with all their lives? Now that I think about it, bring your own tents and do what you have been told forever, stay hydrated by drinking more alcohol 🤷‍♂️

Ross designed the stadium to be a tactical advantage having the away team baking in the sun but it hasn’t meant a thing - he should have just covered everything but the field. Our seats are on the away side club level and it was hilarious to see where the shadows were those sections all looked full and any section in the sun had 12 people in it

I find sipping a light, not too oaky Chardonnay, and a lightweight sweater tied around the shoulders to keep the sun off works wonders, between us I often slip a few ice cubes in my glass too 🤫

So what year did you graduate from Mr. Jefferson's (UVA) University and did you reside in the Grounds?

Advertisement
If THIS guy can survive the heat then I don't know what the rest of y'all are bellyachin' about?

Btw, how you go to jail and come our even fatter? One of you sick f*cks give him money to buy 20 Honey Buns a day or was he "earning" them in there the hard way?

View attachment 206900
Bet that neck lookin like a nice pink ham today

Advertisement
If THIS guy can survive the heat then I don't know what the rest of y'all are bellyachin' about?

Btw, how you go to jail and come our even fatter? One of you sick f*cks give him money to buy 20 Honey Buns a day or was he "earning" them in there the hard way?

View attachment 206900
good god.

i think there's a small moon orbiting him.

I love AC and I love the inventor of AC. However as Bobby Bowden said years ago, we are way to used to being in AC, thus when we go out in the heat we are pu$$ies .

And hey you could always move to Edmonton. It's 62 degrees here right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why people elect to spend hours in a sweltering asphalt parking lot before every home game remains a mystery to this guy. You can tailgate at home by the pool when it's 95 degrees outside.

Advertisement
Back