The Sky isn't falling, thoughts on the game and predictions on the future

You're on the wrong board. You should be on tiger crap. Com
Trevor will be gone. Then they will toss in another 5 star QB. They will still have superior coaching, they will still have better players. We aren’t beating Clemson anytime soon. Bama either.

Advertisement
You're on the wrong board. You should be on tiger crap. Com
Trevor will be gone. Then they will toss in another 5 star QB. They will still have superior coaching, they will still have better players. We aren’t beating Clemson anytime soon. Bama either.

You're a cross dressing wuss. Canes living rent free in your dome...

Lol. Sooooo..you telling me the defense didn’t give the offense numerous opportunities to capitalize and shift the momentum? The blocked kicks alone should have put us back in the game.
This Defense is trash. Offense certainly made things worse but let’s not pretend Clemson was not toying with our Defense. The Defense couldn’t get off the field the whole first half. They were lucky Ladson dropped that wide open pass to make it 28-3. Stop this stupidity. Watch the ******* game.

Advertisement
Rell, lashlee is basura! Every DC worth their salt will go 4 tite against us and take away our sorry no fight having Wr's I hate wiggins and harley they will be working at enterprise in a few years. No business being canes. Don't mention Pope a true 5* piece of nothing. I don't trust these guys against Pitt nope not at all.
Brotha; I sure hope Lashlee has a one off game, b/c if not....Lawd pls help us.

Our WRs give themselves no breathing room, bruh. All this “speed” we were supposed to have is not there. Etienne? On that angle where he just made Ivey look stupid??? That’s speed. King is the only guy on O w/ wheels. I’m so sick of this chit, champ. Per our 247 rankings, we’re not that far off from Clemson, talent wise; but man, o man, what I saw was a team full of grown men play against a team where guys are still living their high school dreams of playing D1 football.

21 plays and 18 yards in the 1st half. That's the results of the 1st half without King making a 54 yard run which led to a whopping 3 points.

You got an OC that went Coach Klein after seeing Red Beaulieu on the other side.

You got 3 starting WR that make Featherstone look like Fred Biletnikoff.

You got a safety that misses every other game because he's trying to win the most ejected player of the year award.

The glimmer of light is the team didn't quit after all that. This week they better come out fired up and play like they give a ****. Or were going to tank and lose the top recruits we have and start back at ground zero shortly after.

Advertisement
Back