The ReUnion

Advertisement
Not for murder when you got away with it. But he goes to sleep with that on his mind, therefore the constant Jesus talk. He feels so guilty he pays money to the daughter of the man who passed

That being said, he’s the goat LB - just don’t care to hear him speak.
Never murdered anyone, but he knows who did.

Advertisement
so now its established that ray murdered someone??? because the established facts say otherwise. another cynical sports fan that would rather spew negativity and disparage a man rather than do a little research.
Yes, Ray was cleared. I'm not here to judge Ray, I don't have the facts in order to do that fairly. Guilty people get off and innocents get charged. And just like Kobe, sometimes there is a cloud that surrounds them. Some will think they're guilty, and others will think they're innocent. And also like Kobe, Ray has tried to change the public's perception that he isn't what was said of him. I believe people deserve a second chance.

I wasn't trying to spread negativity about Ray. I had the opportunity to meet him during a high school football game and take a picture with him and was glad to do so.

The fact is no one is without fault. And most sports/pop stars or even regular people are best admired from afar. Having said that, one can appreciate what they do on the court, field or movie screen without agreeing with what happens in their personal life.

“It's all about THE U ... @MiamiHurricanes legends Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Michael Irvin and Reggie Wayne reunite in South Beach for the show of a lifetime.#TheReUnion. Wednesday. 6p ET/3p PT. Streaming on FOX Sports Website, App and Social.”
Start a new thread about the SUPERBOWL. It's boring. Can't believe we ain't TALKING more about it. It's almost THURSDAY and same bull$hit. Do it STARSKY DO IT. Do it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We should force the team to watch it, maybe they can learn what it is to be a cane. Discipline, dedication, desire and swag when you have all the rest

Advertisement
Back