The ReUnion

Advertisement
Advertisement
“It's all about THE U ... @MiamiHurricanes legends Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Michael Irvin and Reggie Wayne reunite in South Beach for the show of a lifetime.#TheReUnion. Wednesday. 6p ET/3p PT. Streaming on FOX Sports Website, App and Social.”
Yes I got that part. But what is the premise of the show? What are they getting together for? Just hanging out? Talking glory days? That explanation is very vague

They have a huge fox sports set on south beach, I drove by. They are probably going to host it there, if so it’s open for live audience.

Advertisement
They have a huge fox sports set on south beach, I drove by. They are probably going to host it there, if so it’s open for live audience.

They've been doing their daily shows there this week. My son and his friends got tickets to yesterday's "Undisputed" show with Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless. Deon Sanders and Michael Irvin were the guests yesterday. He said it was awesome. PRetty small set so everyone had good views.

Advertisement
Fair enough.

But what about forgiveness and redemption?
Not for murder when you got away with it. But he goes to sleep with that on his mind, therefore the constant Jesus talk. He feels so guilty he pays money to the daughter of the man who passed

That being said, he’s the goat LB - just don’t care to hear him speak.

Advertisement
These guys seem mythological at this point in comparison to what we've been witnessing for 15 years.

Seriously.

Feel like some of this footage should literally be in black and white.

When was the last time you watched the 2002 Rose Bowl? I have a DVD copy—because they didn't even offer on Blu-Ray at the time.

4:3 full-screen and looks as ancient as 1984 Orange Bowl footage.

Not for murder when you got away with it. But he goes to sleep with that on his mind, therefore the constant Jesus talk. He feels so guilty he pays money to the daughter of the man who passed

That being said, he’s the goat LB - just don’t care to hear him speak.

I'm sure there is guilt, even just being there would be bad enough. I just try to separate the personal stuff from the on the field stuff. And as I get older, I care less and less what sports and pop culture icons think.

Seriously.

Feel like some of this footage should literally be in black and white.

When was the last time you watched the 2002 Rose Bowl? I have a DVD copy—because they didn't even offer on Blu-Ray at the time.

4:3 full-screen and looks as ancient as 1984 Orange Bowl footage.
LOL, same here. I found a DVD of it that I bought around'06, I had to dig through a bunch of junk in our spare room to find a DVD player. I put it on and could barely watch it. It was all pixelated and actually started to give me a headache, I was thinking how the **** did we watch TV like that?! 😂

Advertisement
Back