The Return of George

Advertisement
Truthfully, for all the camp talk, our WRs have been better than expected. We knew, before the season, we didn't have a Andre Johnson in that room. So, hopefully, our coaches figure a way to get these guys the ball. X is eating. It was nice to see K.Smith score on a flea flicker. Hopefully, we can see our TEs (Arroyo) involved alot more.

Truthfully, for all the camp talk, our WRs have been better than expected. We knew, before the season, we didn't have a Andre Johnson in that room. So, hopefully, our coaches figure a way to get these guys the ball. X is eating. It was nice to see K.Smith score on a flea flicker. Hopefully, we can see our TEs (Arroyo) involved alot more.
I have always asked, did the receivers drop a lot of passes, or did the standard increase so that any dropped ball is seen as much more than it would have been under other staffs?

Advertisement
We've been fine with X, Redding, Keyshawn, and Brashard. They've been getting separation and they've been open and they've been catching the ball.

TVD has not gotten comfortable yet. He's locking in on receivers and forcing throws. I re-watched the condensed version of the So.Miss game and even when he was completing passes, there were some guys who were wide open for easier throws instead of forcing throws into traffic.

We've been fine with X, Redding, Keyshawn, and Brashard. They've been getting separation and they've been open and they've been catching the ball.

TVD has not gotten comfortable yet. He's locking in on receivers and forcing throws. I re-watched the condensed version of the So.Miss game and even when he was completing passes, there were some guys who were wide open for easier throws instead of forcing throws into traffic.

He needs to stop looking to go to Mallory. Mallory isn’t it. Need more arroyo and utilize his RB in the passing game as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Talked about this all game. He was frequently making a throw that "worked out," but was clearly not the best choice.

Advertisement
Back