The Portal Board is back

aww you're cute, you're probably are happy to win 8 games and call it a good season too. love fans like you
You probably think this is about the players on the team

It’s not

You’re just a **** poster and we have enough troglodytes here

The fact I gotta explain it to you proves my point

Advertisement
You probably think this is about the players on the team

It’s not

You’re just a **** poster and we have enough troglodytes here

The fact I gotta explain it to you proves my point
russell westbrook GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
@nystateofmind

Frfr, you spit too much diarrhea on this board and you aren't well liked by ANYONE.

And me personally, I think tour age and IQ are the same number.
My bad, I just think and want quan and merkeith to get in the rotation as much as anybody cuz that will give us the best chance to win. Esp quan idc if hes a freshman or not

you guys are crying about a player who never going to play when all I want is to clear up the space so we can add a stud in the portal.......

but lets keep this about the portal

My bad, I just think and want quan and merkeith to get in the rotation as much as anybody cuz that will give us the best chance to win. Esp quan idc if hes a freshman or not

you guys are crying about a player who never going to play when all I want is to clear up the space so we can add a stud in the portal.......

but lets keep this about the portal

In a perfect world, Quan is winning a starting safety job next season, not being handed it this year because we lack anyone else to compete with his natural athleticism and physicality. And speaking of physicality, in his limited snaps last year Markeith looked like he could use some more size and seasoning. Jaden Harris has some coverage ability back there, but he's another one that I wonder about tackling TEs and bigger RBs. The Vandy transfer seems to have the opposite problem (and might be the least athletic of those 4).

Pads came on today so who knows how this all shakes out, but that's probably the two-deep if Powell is playing nickel (unless we bring in more quality via portal). Guidry is going to have his work cut out for him, but he seems very competent and I expect him to get the most from whoever gets thrown back there.

Advertisement
In a perfect world, Quan is winning a starting safety job next season, not being handed it this year because we lack anyone else to compete with his natural athleticism and physicality. And speaking of physicality, in his limited snaps last year Markeith looked like he could use some more size and seasoning. Jaden Harris has some coverage ability back there, but he's another one that I wonder about tackling TEs and bigger RBs. The Vandy transfer seems to have the opposite problem (and might be the least athletic of those 4).

Pads came on today so who knows how this all shakes out, but that's probably the two-deep if Powell is playing nickel (unless we bring in more quality via portal). Guidry is going to have his work cut out for him, but he seems very competent and I expect him to get the most from whoever gets thrown back there.

A high impact S from the portal is a must. Along with an equally high impact CB. Both spots are ridiculously thin, and we always have injuries. Which is why the Height chatter is a head scratcher to me. The weakest link by far is at DB, followed by a tall WR and a high end DT.

yeah i think quan will compete and i think he should and could win a starting job. mix him in with powell and harris and the vandy .

Markeith is the fastest and comes down hard and would love for him to be the guy there but just cant seem to put the weight on but i still think he can make some plays.

my only concern on the team tbh is the db's but i think we should be good.

Advertisement
My RB candidates:
- Oregon State Damien Martinez

- WVU CJ Donaldson

Orange & Green Donaldson Please!!!!

Advertisement
Back