The personality of the offense

we will be very conservative on offense almost certainly because we have no other choice. there simply is no one that scares the defense at this point. I see a lot of 2-3 TE sets, try to work the middle with the TE and some quick hitters over the middle with guys like Dorsett and maybe Crawford. Hurns and Scott will likely be possession guys on the outside IMO. we need a FR phenom in the worst way but I don't see it. maybe Duke or the PB kid that was committed to VT can be that guy

Advertisement
Lockhart actually had some of the most impressive tape (it was about 7 min, him wearing grey uni alot) i have seen - that kid just got the ball like - moss? i wanted to watch watkins HS tape to compare but didnt get around to it - anyone recall and compare? Anyway, Lockharts tape was just as impressive to me as a WR as duke was at RB and that is saying alot - i fully expect him to ball out this year

All I know is Dorsett has yet to have two passes - easy ones - go through his hands for a pick six.

Enough with the TB3 slurping.

Dude was a good deep threat, when he hung onto the ball. Electric in the open field. But not dependable at all.

We're going 6-6 this year (not including bowl game).

Anything better than that and color me happily surprised.

Lockhart actually had some of the most impressive tape (it was about 7 min, him wearing grey uni alot) i have seen - that kid just got the ball like - moss? i wanted to watch watkins HS tape to compare but didnt get around to it - anyone recall and compare? Anyway, Lockharts tape was just as impressive to me as a WR as duke was at RB and that is saying alot - i fully expect him to ball out this year

Lockhart's tape is no where in the same stratosphere as Watkins IMO. Watkins jumped off the screen with size, speed, acceleration, lateral quickness, everything. dude looked like an all pro NFL WR. Watkins is a very rare prospect though. he is elite.

Lockhart has some nice qualities, but honestly he is no sure fire stud a la Watkins

Advertisement
Lockhart is going to be a very good player.

Sammy Watkins is a once in 10 years type player. He's unreal.

The other positive factor about Lockhart is that he is +1 year removed from HS, so hopefully not only is he more ready physically, but also more polished in route running.

Advertisement
All I know is Dorsett has yet to have two passes - easy ones - go through his hands for a pick six.

Enough with the TB3 slurping.

Dude was a good deep threat, when he hung onto the ball. Electric in the open field. But not dependable at all.

+1000 NFL talent, pipsqueak heart. You could say this about a LOT of our guys recently. Great for wowing NFL scouts at combines, absolute garbage when it came to winning games for us.

Advertisement
Back