The Past Decade: Revealed

Which is why the 2001 CWS was random. The advantages end at Omaha.

Not if the outcome was predictable and the best team won.

My god. PRE. Predictable. Either something is predictable in advance, or everyone has the same chance, in advance.

I've never heard of anyone who waited to see what happened to decide if the event was predictable. Can't make up that level of stupidity.

Advertisement
Yeah, you mean all of those actual football coaches? They have nothing on you.

They are the biggest clown *** losers on the planet.

Coach Macho did exactly what I thought he'd do. Start angrily posting things to stroke his sorry ego.

High school football coaches in Broward are some of the most incompetent buffoons around. They're an embarrassment to the profession.

Any time they want to swap paint on football I'm game.

Right, which is why we want you to stop saying that Jim Morris won two national championships and start saying that Jim Morris hit the lottery twice. Random. All random.

He didn't hit the lottery twice.

He had the # 1 overall seed in 1999 and the # 2 overall seed in 2001.

Therefore totally predictable that they would have won.

So not random.

I can't be the only one who thinks it's embarrassing that you still don't understand what random means after all this time.

Embarrassing is your place on the football board, Mr. Historian. But that's another story.

Either the CWS is random or it isn't. No one on earth waits to see a result to decide if it was random or not. Good lord. What an awful understanding of the concept.

What was our excuse as the number 3 seed? We should have made the finals this year since being a national seed is so predictable.

It depends, apparently. If a national seed wins, then winning the CWS as a national seed is predictable. If a national seed loses, then the CWS is random. But we wait until all the games are played to determine if an event was PREdictable. You read that correctly.

Yeah, you mean all of those actual football coaches? They have nothing on you.

They are the biggest clown *** losers on the planet.

Coach Macho did exactly what I thought he'd do. Start angrily posting things to stroke his sorry ego.

High school football coaches in Broward are some of the most incompetent buffoons around. They're an embarrassment to the profession.

Any time they want to swap paint on football I'm game.

LMAO. They own you.

Advertisement
Awesome. Is next year's CWS random or not? Because you and stat boy keep calling the CWS the most random tournament in sports. Is next year's CWS random? Or is it only random when it suits your argument?

It's random if the winner is unpredictable.

It's been that way for a long time and it probably will be that way again next year.

Advertisement
Awesome. Is next year's CWS random or not? Because you and stat boy keep calling the CWS the most random tournament in sports. Is next year's CWS random? Or is it only random when it suits your argument?

It's random if the winner is unpredictable.

It's been that way for a long time and it probably will be that way again next year.

A roulette wheel is random. Every number has an equal chance. It remains that way before, during, and after a spin.

You're putting $10 on 33, and when it hits 33, you then claim it was predictable. Which is stupid.

Either something is random or it's not. Always.

Advertisement
Which is why you can't become one, yet you follow them around like a lapdog?

You need to stop listening to losers like "Coach' Macho.

I don't do any such thing. You need to change the subject like this because you're so embarrassingly bad on the topic.

Nothing you've said is even remotely true.

MOAR CONTRADICTIONS!!

No you just have no idea that you're talking about.

As usual.

I've said maybe a dozen times that national seeds get real advantages in the regional and super regional.

So I say that and you go berzerk about......Omaha.

You're all over the place.

Last edited:
Advertisement
MOAR CONTRADICTIONS!!

No you just have no idea that you're talking about.

As usual.

I've said maybe a dozen timees that national seeds get realy advantages in the regional and super regional.

So I say that and you go berzerk about......Omaha.

You're all over the place.

It is a requirement for you to bust up quotes to avoid being outed by people who aren't paying close attention.

Predictable unless it's not predictable. Which we don't know until we see the result.

I'm guessing you're not teaching AP Stats over at STA.

Advertisement
Back