The Past Decade: Revealed

You nailed it. Just as you so presciently predicted in January - Coastal Carolina wins! You are right, the best teams and coaches ALWAYS win in omaha.

To 'Cain' with consecutive, 50-win seasons and 2 trips to Omaha. Fire Morris!

From the Concierge booth to the dugout!!!

Advertisement
It's "revisionist garbage " because it proves everything that you've said was a big fresh load of *****.

The fact that you're still here proves you have no shame.

What you just did would be the equivalent of me posting a quote from Jim Morris telling us how great Jim Morris is.

You're barely literate as is but now you're just embarrassing yourself.

When someone brings you the actual stats that we played bad baseball in at least one game in our six trips since '01, you throw them aside because it doesn't coincide with the agenda you like to push and only deem your " facts " meaningful.

When someone argues that it's all about the 'W' and then when confronted with a 'W' starts going on about how we played poorly in that game then I just dismiss him.

You've proven that you're not even remotely reasonable in your analysis.

Advertisement
I love it. Now it's on us to figure out why we can't win in Omaha (if we even get to Omaha).

You simply have no credibility if you simply shout 'changes need to be made!' regarding a team that's put together back-to-back seasons of:

50 wins
National Seeds
CWS Appearances

Somehow you want changes made but aren't sure what those changes should be? But we should respect your opinion?

4 games total for those playing at home...and in Omaha for context.

4 out of 131 games.

We should change something (what?) about the program because we lost 4 games to 3 teams total over 131 games.
4 out of 5 in Omaha, playa. That's what I'm focused on. (Is there a ******* echo in here? I feel like I've said this multiple times.) Since you like percentages, in the past 2 seasons, we have lost 80% of our games in Omaha. Bytch about sample size if you want, them's the facts.

I'm not arguing regular season success, or even regionals/supers. Something happens once we get to Omaha. What that is exactly is up for debate and discussion.

You don't like it or don't want to discuss that (without claiming randomness/bad luck as a copout) - take a walk.

Advertisement
It was funny watching Coastal Carolina celebrate. Don't they know we had a higher regular season RPI? Chumps.

You got the first part right but for the wrong reasons obviously.

They went 11-1 in one run games including 4 times in Omaha and both games of the Championship Series. A complete anomaly. Something they could never do again and at the same time the only thing that got them the Championship.

They were also swept by 'soft' Georgia Tech.

I love it. Now it's on us to figure out why we can't win in Omaha (if we even get to Omaha).

You simply have no credibility if you simply shout 'changes need to be made!' regarding a team that's put together back-to-back seasons of:

50 wins
National Seeds
CWS Appearances

Somehow you want changes made but aren't sure what those changes should be? But we should respect your opinion?

That's like saying that my doctor screwed up my knee surgery, but it's on me to figure out what he did wrong. Jim Morris makes a million dollars to get his *** beat in Omaha. It's on him to figure out why.

It was funny watching Coastal Carolina celebrate. Don't they know we had a higher regular season RPI? Chumps.

You got the first part right but for the wrong reasons obviously.

They went 11-1 in one run games including 4 times in Omaha and both games of the Championship Series. A complete anomaly. Something they could never do again and at the same time the only thing that got them the Championship.

They were also swept by 'soft' Georgia Tech.

Of course, no one in Conway, South Carolina or Atlanta, Georgia gives a **** one way or the other what Coastal Carolina did against Georgia Tech. Coastal Carolina just won a national championship while Georgia Tech is still treating the post-season the way they did when Jim Morris was their head coach.

4 out of 5 in Omaha, playa

And while doing that you're completely oblivious to how college baseball is played.

But 4 games playa!

You remind of this guy. When something goes wrong you just yell.....

DarkHelmet_9602.jpg

"Do something!"

Advertisement
so brian you are OK with us just having good enough seasons to make regionals and a omaha here and there? because its been like that for years do you know what the definition of insanity is?

That's like saying that my doctor screwed up my knee surgery, but it's on me to figure out what he did wrong. Jim Morris makes a million dollars to get his *** beat in Omaha. It's on him to figure out why.

But it's wise to be heckling one of the great doctors in his field in the meantime?

And using laughable data?

Advertisement
so brian you are OK with us just having good enough seasons to make regionals and a omaha here and there?

No and nobody reading my posts would say that either.

The perpetual whiners have had to repeat lies that that over and over again because they don't understand anything that's being explained to them.

BrianPiccolo: "Why are you people just talking about the last two games? The whole body of work is what matters."
BrianPiccolo: "Why are you guys looking at his last 15 years? Only the last two years matter."

Yeppers, that's the same guy, and that's what we're dealing with. Every point changes depending on how it makes Jim Morris look.

But it's wise to be heckling one of the great doctors in his field in the meantime?

And using laughable data?

Laughable data = 2 wins in Omaha in 10 years at a program like Miami.

Advertisement
Back