The Opening Day 3

Advertisement
I bet my nut. Jaquan is a Cane. And UF being his leader is a false rumor. He came out before and said he was most impressed with us and that we lead, but it is close.

Tim is coming too.

As for SBB, Ridley, Gibson and Cole. Watch what happens with a good season....

dude, if gibson doesnt wanna play wr then we dont want him. kid is knows **** never play a snap at miami as a qb and why he is looking elsewhere

About an hour ago from Stampini: "Mizzou QB commit Drew Lock hit Miami RB commit Jordan Cronkrite in the end zone on a slant for a TD. 20-12 Mach Speed."

Cronk and Williams scored TDs today in 7-on-7s.

Bartow on Mark Walton: "Spoke with 4-star Miami RB commit Mark Walton. He recently reclassified and said he only needs six more credits to graduate next summer. He feels Miami hangs onto all four 4-star RB commits. Walton listed Georgia 2 and Auburn 3 for him as they continue to chase."

I bet my nut. Jaquan is a Cane. And UF being his leader is a false rumor. He came out before and said he was most impressed with us and that we lead, but it is close.

If NSD was tomorrow you'd be without a nut. UF was his leader before he had the injury issues and Miami came on strong and made an impression on him during that time, however, UF comeback like an ex boyfriend who bust a chics cherry and always has her ear. they have him filling some type of way now.

Advertisement

If NSD was tomorrow you'd be without a nut. UF was his leader before he had the injury issues and Miami came on strong and made an impression on him during that time, however, UF comeback like an ex boyfriend who bust a chics cherry and always has her ear. they have him filling some type of way now.
Bet money, Jaquan is a Cane.

And you base that on what ? I'll bet you a 2 month ban from the boards he's a cane

Advertisement
Fellas i was only joking about the gators color..

Cole needs to hurry up and get with the REVOLUTION !!!!

And you base that on what ? I'll bet you a 2 month ban from the boards he's a cane

internet bets really. How old are you dudes. You don't have to take my word for it, I don't care. This isn't based on reading some internet reports that's for **** sure. However; if it was, there's enough info from people you guys trust that have basically pointed out that Quan isn't a Cane lock right now.

Advertisement

Tim is coming too.

As for SBB, Ridley, Gibson and Cole. Watch what happens with a good season....

Jaquan has never said any team leads for his services but UF and UM are the two that have set themselves apart from sources close to him

am1640 is a well informed poster he doesnt throw info out there unless he knows it's true

Last edited by a moderator:
Note from Stampini...

- Marcus Lewis is following Calvin Ridley around each snap. Sticking to him rather well.

Hope we're trying hard to flip Lewis from UF. Great talent.

Advertisement

am1640 is a well informed poster he doesnt throw info out there unless he knows it's true

so UF leads for JJ? what about Irvin?

what about Irvin?

don't know and won't pretend like I do. Just heard a while ago UF had JJ feeling some type of way. This isn't a prediction for what he'll do next Feb or even how he'll feel next week, because it's recruiting in sfl and like JT Money said dude's change gears like a 10 speed. But for people to be all confident about JJ RIGHT NOW. This isn't the Lebron saga but I'll borrow a phrase from it. "tea leaves" or something I guess haha.

internet bets really. How old are you dudes. You don't have to take my word for it, I don't care. This isn't based on reading some internet reports that's for **** sure. However; if it was, there's enough info from people you guys trust that have basically pointed out that Quan isn't a Cane lock right now.

I'm dead serious. Jaquan will be a Cane. As well as Irvin. I don't mind putting a bet down.

We can agree to disagree.

Jaquan been very high on us for some time, last I heard about good news for UF and him was when he liked them when they were getting hype during their little run when this kid was a freshman or sophomore. Jaquan is a Cane, just watch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back