The Onion moves to Trailerhassee

It helped us more than you'll ever know
Perfect! Whatever 2022 SF recruiting haul Randy is able to amass will become poachable by signing day as this Hindenburg of a Cornrow Norvell-led football program crashes and fades into Bolivian.

Advertisement
If FSU thinks Randy is some defensive genius, they are in for a big surprise.

Advertisement
Gotta be honest here while I get most comments are in jest I never understood the dislike for Shannon, he was a good man that represented us well, he wasn’t a good HC, but that’s not his fault, we hired him.
We haven't had a good coach since Butch. Richt's salary was bigger than Shannon's entire coaching / recruiting budget lol.

Advertisement
Why did Omar Kelly hate him so much and write such nasty shlt about him.

When Randy got fired, Omar was practically celebrating, and saying he had a lot of shlt on him personally.

Former Miami head coach who's now a defensive analyst? Not even a position coach?

Jesus Christ.

Advertisement
I don’t get some of the comments here. Didn’t we just hire Shoop as an analyst? Doesn’t Saban hire nfl coaches as analysts? Analyst isn’t a bad job and it’s not an assistant assistant job. And it can be a coach in waiting job. Randy is well suited to the role, imo. It’s about scouting opponents and breaking down film and assisting in game planning. He’s got a ton of relevant experience and has seen a lot of coaching styles.

Analyst jobs do not pay well. The analysts who Saban hires are recently fired head coaches who essentially would be working for free regardless of what job they took. (Since they're getting a buyout from their former employer.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back