The official south Florida sellout post

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is some sad **** man. you gonna put their names on a list!!! and then what? are they gonna get...IT! or something?

PoshExemplaryIndianabat-max-1mb.gif

Xavier Rhodes
Willie Haulstead
Rodney Smith
Antwan Easterling
Lonnie Prior
Preston Parker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Great idea but this needs to go further in terms of exposure. Someone get this on social media. This needs to go viral. I want all these traitors on blast.

Tyson Campbell
Patrick Surtain Jr.
Legendary sellouts

Advertisement
Any kid that wants to go to bama or FSU is simply a lower class individual....they want an easy ride, cops n locals turn the other cheek and the bag man comes through... they are kids who do not want excel academically or grow to be great men/leaders... u come to Miami to be a BETTER PERSON on and off the field and put on for the Orange and Green... these kids that are just football players are kids I don't want... let the bums leave, we got plenty of talent and solid coaching ... our kids have class and actually go to class, nuff said

Ohhh btw Alex Collins is a bum too

Last edited:
Advertisement
Teddy Bridgewater
Amari Cooper

Definitely that somamabich Teddy B!tchwater. I still remember him throwing up the U and throat slashing gesture,taunting and ridiculing all of Cane nation after scoring in the Citrus bowl! :Y-u-no:F@ck you Teddy!!!!!

Last edited:
These dudes grow up on hurrcanes football, gain that swagg that they've learn, then turn unsolid! Just disappoints the whole city! Salute to all the HOMieEs that stayed down and loyal to SFLA !

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back