The official south Florida sellout post

Advertisement
This list should be reserved solely for the kids who are from Miami or Broward, and trolled the U. I understand staying home ain't for everybody, whatever their reasoning. However, to mislead, double-cross, mock, antagonize, insult and/or work against the home team, you should be called a sellout. That's a no-no. That's ish you don't do.

Advertisement
Love this thread. +10000000. We should have a permanent list of sellouts to blackball. OP can you list all these As%holes in the original post so its easy to see them all?

Advertisement
If the hometown team wants you and you leave your name goes on this list starting this year. Enough of these kids repping for other teams.

Lol you want to manipulate kids into picking the team you’re a fan of by calling them sellouts for making a different college decision than you would like. Take your ire out on the coaches and recruiting efforts, not these kids.

Lots of bull**** going on here now that the up/down vote feature is gone.... Grown men crying about kids.... Get the **** over it

Advertisement
Advertisement
This list should be reserved solely for the kids who are from Miami or Broward, and trolled the U. I understand staying home ain't for everybody, whatever their reasoning. However, to mislead, double-cross, mock, antagonize, insult and/or work against the home team, you should be called a sellout. That's a no-no. That's ish you don't do.

This

Kids can leave home but to troll us on the way out?? F*** em!

I can't help but smile when I think about how hard a time that Teddy Bridgewater has been having!

This

Kids can leave home but to troll us on the way out?? F*** em!

I can't help but smile when I think about how hard a time that Teddy Bridgewater has been having!

**** that. It’s for frontrunning bagchasing phaygots

Proceed w the list Boys!

Advertisement
Back