*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
9FD4FA6A-0BD9-4A6D-BE86-9BA4D96DFEE9.jpeg

Advertisement
I have a girl I mess with that lives in Amsterdam. She used to live in the Bay area.

She says even Amsterdam can't hold a candle to what Cali has to offer.

Their AA stuff is AAA in Colorado or Washington. Its the only thing I miss about Cali.
Humboldt County....

Wait... I can't remember. Did i ask they mango guy to leave the thread for homophobia? Sorry if i did... He was providing valuable horticultural information. We need a hydro weedologist to replace him then. I'll get right on it.
Hold my Hydroponic Beer.....

I've smoked since 1974....Not a single problem....Not a big Drinker....But Italian Reds are an exception....

Advertisement
I've smoked since 1974....Not a single problem....Not a big Drinker....But Italian Reds are an exception....
The last bottle i have from my divorce, I've been saving for a mythical epic event in my life. Now it's probably too old and gone but it was the numbrr one botle in the world by WS when released in 2000 and i tried 1 back then. It's a 1997 Banfi Brunello de Montecino or whatever. I guess I'll be buried with it like we did shots and buried my grandfather with a bottle of Stoli Elit i think...his favorite.

The last bottle i have from my divorce, I've been saving for a mythical epic event in my life. Now it's probably too old and gone but it was the numbrr one botle in the world by WS when released in 2000 and i tried 1 back then. It's a 1997 Banfi Brunello de Montecino or whatever. I guess I'll be buried with it like we did shots and buried my grandfather with a bottle of Stoli Elit i think...his favorite.
Love Italian Reds...Have since Culinary school....Grandfather drank 2-3 glasses a Day for 70yrs...lived till 91...and smoked unfiltered Chesterfields throughout adult life...

NJ having his ban removed wasn't epic enough for you?

My Go to Italian Red is Valpolicello...Love it....Total Wine has a unbelievable selection of Wines...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good afternoon, dear friends.

Upon logging on, I was so saddened to see that @Earnest T. Bass downvoted several of my posts in this thread.

I will pray for him.

What's coming your way via Uber Eats today?

****, I just made a slogan....never had a marketing class in my life...does it show...or was it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back