*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
🎶🎶🎶One taught me love, one taught me patience, one taught me pain.

Now I’m so amazing.🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Advertisement
There's Pizza.....Then theres NY Pizza....The ONLY Pizza thats comparable is Sally's in New Haven...My 2 favorite Pizza places in NYC....Ray's Famous Original in Manhattan...and Totonnos in Coney Island....Lombardi's is Americas 1st Pizzeria, but it's all Touristy....Totonno was actually Lombardi's Pizza Maker before leaving and opening his own place in Coney Island in the 30s....If there's a Pizza aficionado in the country bigger than me...I'd like to meet him....For a plain Cheese Pie....Totonno's is without question the Best....Chicago can kiss CaneinOrlando's *** with that BS they call pizza...I won't touch it...But if ya talking Chicago Beef sandwiches, then I'm ALL in...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve seen people mix an egg yolk with ricotta to make it creamier.

Is that acceptable?

I’m going to get burgers will a couple buddies here in a little bit. Nice juicy burgers mmmm

Advertisement
Thanks bro. This stuff happens with aging sometimes. I'm fortunate to have had the parents i had already. They're not always right but they mean well and did the best they could the way they knew how.
Ditto over here.

Thick, juicy meat.

Mmmmmm.

Nothing like it.
Us Cubans like that thin "palomilla" steak or even better some fish.
92d5c1418c0fb7dc3815af827d7f56b9.jpg

Advertisement
Try DePalmas on broad street in Athens. Not great but better than most in Athens

I've been. It's ok for what it is. Just not the same. There is decent pizza out there...but it doesn't meet my definition of NY pizza, because pizza in NY is just different than anywhere else.

I’ve seen people mix an egg yolk with ricotta to make it creamier.

Is that acceptable?
Actually...an egg to Ricotta tightens/binds it, so the Ricotta doesnt pour out like soup....Grated Parmesan added to Ricotta binds it better....And I don't put Ricotta in Baked Ziti....Ricotta should be used in Cannaloni and Manicotti....

Manicotti :love:

By the way, you can learn a lot about a person based off of how they say that word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back