*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There's Pizza.....Then theres NY Pizza....The ONLY Pizza thats comparable is Sally's in New Haven...My 2 favorite Pizza places in NYC....Ray's Famous Original in Manhattan...and Totonnos in Coney Island....Lombardi's is Americas 1st Pizzeria, but it's all Touristy....Totonno was actually Lombardi's Pizza Maker before leaving and opening his own place in Coney Island in the 30s....If there's a Pizza aficionado in the country bigger than me...I'd like to meet him....For a plain Cheese Pie....Totonno's is without question the Best....Chicago can kiss CaneinOrlando's *** with that BS they call pizza...I won't touch it...But if ya talking Chicago Beef sandwiches, then I'm ALL in...

I won’t deny NY has the best pizza, but Chicago deep dish is great

Advertisement
There's a bunch of Ray's Pizza in NYC....Be sure to go to Ray's Famous Original...HUGE difference....My cousin owns a production company blks from it and swears by it....For a quick slice...can't touch it....but for an entire Pie...Totonno's Margerhita is my pick...

Advertisement
received_1244460065615235.jpeg
@njstateofmind Momma CaneinOrlando didn't BS around with Italian food...Born in Calabria...reason I became a Chef, although my Dad was a Restaurateur...

Last edited:
Advertisement
See this is how it started the other night. You guys started talking about butter pecan ice cream and i fell off the wagon and made a late chocolate run to Wegmans. Earlier today I pulled off for 5 Guys but got a save with a kabob alternative. Now it's pizza, pasta and other high carb shît. What do you think I'm gonna go eat now and not in moderation? This thread is interfering with my ability to adhere to a proper diet. nj's destroyed my willpower. How does Kenneth stay so fit?

Advertisement
I honestly think CIS needs a Lounge like Grassy had yrs ago....just for threads like this...The Hysterics that went on in there are Legendary...Lol

I honestly think CIS needs a Lounge like Grassy had yrs ago....just for threads like this...The Hysterics that went on in there are Legendary...Lol
i suggested that we need a MISC FORUM over a week ago and @OBLIVION said he would take that suggestion to the higher ups but they might say thats what the WEZ is for...... We shall see .. its needed and a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back