*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want 2 patties at Five Guys it's a Cheeseburger. If you aren't man enough for that and can only handle one patty, you have to slink down and ask for a Little Cheeseburger

But at the end of the day it's still a double if it has 2 patties.

Advertisement
Yes, I'm being a semantics ***** right now.

5 Guys is good stuff but I've only been there like 3 times. It's so over priced it's like the Starbucks of burger chains.

If you haven't had In-n-out you don't know what you're missing.

Do you gentlemen like broccoli?

My friend Jontavious just sent me a photo of some delicious looking broccoli he must’ve picked up from his local supermarket.

Advertisement
22E60E49-C119-4E0A-9D04-B713F31D3E70.jpeg

5 Guys is good stuff but I've only been there like 3 times. It's so over priced it's like the Starbucks of burger chains.

I agree, I won't eat there unless I am getting paid to. For that much I'd rather go to a casual sit down restaurant.

Haven't been to In n Out yet, but I've heard all about it. It's only on the left coast correct? I liked Whataburger the few times I have been able to get to one.

I agree, I won't eat there unless I am getting paid to. For that much I'd rather go to a casual sit down restaurant.

Haven't been to In n Out yet, but I've heard all about it. It's only on the left coast correct? I liked Whataburger the few times I have been able to get to one.

Whataburger is good too. As is Shake Shack.

But In-n-out is the gold standard. We have them here in Utah so I'm not sure how far east they go. I know they declined to open franchises in some states because they never freeze anything and supply chain issues would preclude that.

Advertisement

My son rants & raves about In & Out whenever he's out West....My Go to Fried Chicken spot used to be Maryland Fried Chicken here in O-town...not as good as it used to be. Publix Fried Chicken is pretty good....GF brought home a rotisserie Lemon Pepper Chicken last weekend that was pretty **** good...

I grew up on Long Island and spent a ton of time in the city. I'm personally good with it...but that's definitely not what the company is looking for...that's why I said it was a deal breaker for the shop.
@mikensherri924...Where in Long Island??...I was born in Brooklyn, (only cause Mom went into Labor) but was living in Rockville Center at that time.

My son rants & raves about In & Out whenever he's out West....My Go to Fried Chicken spot used to be Maryland Fried Chicken here in O-town...not as good as it used to be. Publix Fried Chicken is pretty good....GF brought home a rotisserie Lemon Pepper Chicken last weekend that was pretty **** good...

I didn’t know you had a son.

I bet he’s very handsome!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back