then......
“Hey Jagr we beat FGCU, why aren’t you posting????”

That’s what Indy is talking about.

Advertisement
“He is a troll, we hate his posts!!”
then......
“Hey Jagr we beat FGCU, why aren’t you posting????”

That’s what Indy is talking about.

Nobody reached out to you personally to ASK you to post.

We have frequently observed your disappearing act when anything good happens for UM.

There is a difference. Words matter.

Gnome is a Gator.

There are two problems with having a Gator troll on the Board. The first problem is that it has cost the Board a multitude of knowledgeable posters. The second is that it could hurt recruiting.

But I don’t disappear. That’s the funny thing. I was here all of 2015-16 and all of 2017-18. And I’ve been here all week while we’re on a strong run. So the disappearing thing is false.

Advertisement
So you fell for one of the thousand websites that claim to be able to get your kid a scholarship. Too bad he doesn't play for me. I could have told you how to get your profile out there. But parents always know best.
Dont worry dummy, we got the profile out there, would never rely on a hockey coach. Thank god he did not play for a person like you.

But Jagr is the angry one.

i refuse to change it again

the patrons will remain angry

Advertisement
But I don’t disappear. That’s the funny thing. I was here all of 2015-16 and all of 2017-18. And I’ve been here all week while we’re on a strong run. So the disappearing thing is false.
That is the biggest bullshyt lie....The whole weekend we were destroying UVag you were fvckin crickets on here. GTFOH!

So I mentioned a 4.5 year span, and your big evidence is one weekend against the #109 team. So I win again.
You are such a joke....You never win!!! Get it. You specifically wrote that you were here and you weren't. Other people even posted that they had expected your disappearing act as usual. And of course that is exactly what happened. Those are the facts and as usual you try and Bs your way around it. Sorry..you failed again. Go troll on the gator threads.

Advertisement
You are such a joke....You never win!!! Get it. You specifically wrote that you were here and you weren't. Other people even posted that they had expected your disappearing act as usual. And of course that is exactly what happened. Those are the facts and as usual you try and Bs your way around it. Sorry..you failed again. Go troll on the gator threads.

I posted Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Do I need to show you how to use the search feature?

Advertisement
My quote was "I've been here all week." And guess what....I've posted every day. So I am right and you are angry. Again.
Nooooo...you didnt post Saturday or Sunday and not on the thread of the series. Sooo that is what is called a lie. So you are wrong as usual....and no one is angry....we are all laughing at you.

Advertisement
Back