The offense looks better under NKosi even when it’s struggling

He’s limited by a trash OC & We’re not apologizing for victories against power 5 opponents around here.

you and @brock are so mad. Stay mad.
MAD..... maybe because my team isn't where i want it to be.....over someone on a message board saying what they think...No....good thing is we dont make the decision... and what ever one coach makes will either work or not and its on him!

Advertisement
Advertisement
MAD..... maybe because my team isn't where i want it to be.....over someone on a message board saying what they think...No....good thing is we dont make the decision... and what ever one coach makes will either work or not and its on him!

I can respect that

You are obviously a Perry homer, Pope had to fully extend out in an angle to get his hands on it... carry on tho.

I played WR in college. My coach would'be chewed my butt if I dropped that. At a P5 D1 level, he has to make that catch... no question.

Advertisement
Having to make that catch and the throw being on the money is two different things

That's football, buddy. Its the WRs job to catch the ball if it hits his hands. Pope makes that catch and its a different scenario. Besides, with this offensive line, NFL qbs would have a difficult time putting a long ball 'on the money'

That's football, buddy. Its the WRs job to catch the ball if it hits his hands. Pope makes that catch and its a different scenario. Besides, with this offensive line, NFL qbs would have a difficult time putting a long ball 'on the money'
It doesn't change the difficulty of the catch lol. Being fully extended out and diving for a catch, if it touches his hands then of course everyone says he should have caught it. It doesn't change that it was a bad throw. Fact is, Pope had his man beat and Perry missed an open throw where if he hit him in the breadbasket in stride then it would have been a td. If we can excuse a bad throw saying its football then its football when a guy drops a difficult catch.

Consider our OL and the limited time he has to throw, it was not a bad throw. It was a catchable ball... a bad throw is an INT or a ball over his head. He had a few of those for sure... but THAT throw was pretty good. Pope has to catch that. period.

We would’ve had negative yards with Jarren going into the 4th.... how many sacks, sack fumbles would Jarren have had against UVa going into the 4th?? About 10. The game would’ve already been decided by then.
You ate taking this player bashing too far.

C'mon, N'Kosi, that's your teammate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back