The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can’t we just have a music thread? Every would be easier for a lot of us to avoid, easier for some to talk about the same thing, and a lot less detailed threads. As in every thread is turning into same thing. That’s no disrespect to the posters but weeding thru this to look at updates is **** near impossible at this point
There are no updates.

Advertisement
Im Not No Way GIF

candle?
frost?
mullen?
arroyo?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would rather read somebody talk about jumping off a roof because they think we're hiring Arroyo 100 times in a row than having to sift through all this off topic BS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stop it....better than Gilmour on Comfortably Numb??....Better than Kath on 25 or 6 to 4??....Better than Angus on Whole Lotta Rosie (last 2 minutes)????...Better than Rhodes on Mr Crowley???.....**** Nah....
The main reason I said that was because Prince was a GUEST on that song. The songs you listed here were written for those guitarists, to have those solos. But that being said, to answer ur question… YES. IMO, better than the 1st 2, and as complex and nuanced as the last 2. His solo, lick for lick, is right there. Not saying his is better than the last 2, but to me, it’d right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back