The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, the way this is going Mario may soon be on the phone asking Ponce to come back home. It's no longer about searching to find the right guy, but we're dealing with multiple rejections.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was going to mention Byron. He was a hot HC candidate, won a SB as OB with Tampa. Until this season the Bucs offense was oustanding, with Brady of course, and even with Winston prior.

Bucs’ offensive woes were the result of losing three Pro Bowl quality OL, one each to retirement, free agency, and injury. Replacements were meh. Brady got happy feet. Godwin was never 100% until late season IMO, and Fournette is slow. Bucs had little speed, and DCs focused in the short game. Gronk retired.

For all his troubles, Antonio Brown helped open up the Bucs passing game. When he went off the reservation the Bucs offense sank.

The Bucs biggest front office mistake was not going all-in on winning NOW. With Brady year-to-year, but still elite (when upright) the Bucs should have mortgaged the future and add young speed to the offense. Trade up to draft a stud WR, FA singing, or trade. Instead they sign cast off Julio Jones. Top,picks were DL who may or may not develop. Drafted Kyle Trask as ’the future’ when he has to present.

And for whatever reason, Brady and Mike Evans seemed to have no chemistry this year.

Best guitar solo ever!
Stop it....better than Gilmour on Comfortably Numb??....Better than Kath on 25 or 6 to 4??....Better than Angus on Whole Lotta Rosie (last 2 minutes)????...Better than Rhodes on Mr Crowley???.....**** Nah....

Advertisement
Want to have fun sometime- go onto YouTube and watch people react to Queensryche’s Geoff Tate singing eyes of a stranger or take hold of the flame
Mind Blown GIF

he’s the ray Lewis of metal singers
Mindcrime and Empire were both tour de forces.

Why the hype on Brian Johnson? Am I missing something? At his last two stops as OC, Florida and Houston, the offenses were not that good. He seems to be a a good QB coach but why would you bring him in as OC?

Advertisement
That's your opinion. Alot of Guitar Greats say Kath was the Greatest technical Guitarist ever...not just Hendrix.
John Patrucci is a better “technical” guitarists.

However, better guitarists is all a matter of opinion anyway. If we’re talking guitarists favorite guitarists that would probably be BB King or Chuck Berry

Advertisement
Brian Schottenheimer hired as Dallas OC.
Kellen Moore was the OC i think 4 years and Dallas was 2nd in total yards and 2nd in points for the entire NFL during those 4 years. If McCarthy came to me and said he was firing Moore i would've fired him and promoted Moore.

**** like this is why I find it hilarious when fans in here act like football coaches are savants or some **** and act like it's crazy to question their moves.

music to my ears. where are you going? details por favor

AZUCAR
I'm dragging my travel trailer down with some friends. We'll be in the turn 4 camping area from Wednesday to Monday. Festival is at the Daytona race track. I went to Epicenter a few years back and had a great time, even the pre concert just for campers was a lot of fun. I like camping because you can come and go from the concert as you see fit.. so I can go back to the camper and chill, get my bearings straight, grab something to eat or drink, or drop of merch. It's a good time if you aren't into this type of music.

Welcome to Rockville

No No No GIF
it's a natural psychological condition to promptly dislike someone when you find out they want you.
This coaching search, Lashlee, Stoutland, Searles, etc are but a few examples.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back