The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Schottenheimer hired as Dallas OC.

What happened to Byron Leftwich is crazy, he goes from hero to zero in literally one season. Maybe he wasn’t as good as the Super Bowl season, but don’t tell me he was as bad as this past year with a distracted Tom Brady and who knows what kind of ******* **** going on with his wide receivers?

Advertisement
You can disagree all you want....There's not a Great Rock Guitarist who wouldn't agree....Iommi wasn't better than EVH....Page was wayyyy overrated, as was Keith Richard's. Terry Kath was better than the guys you listed.
You can disagree all you want but theres a ton of better guitarists than EVH.

Terry Kath isn’t even top 25. If we’re talking greatest? I’m bending the rules to say Stevie Ray Vaughan on the technicality that some of his music is blues and southern rock.

Backstreet Boys vs N’SYNC?? GO!

**** was like Team Edward vs Team Jacob…
Backstreet Boys vs N’SYNC???

Advertisement
Why can’t we just have a music thread? Every would be easier for a lot of us to avoid, easier for some to talk about the same thing, and a lot less detailed threads. As in every thread is turning into same thing. That’s no disrespect to the posters but weeding thru this to look at updates is **** near impossible at this point

Advertisement
Why can’t we just have a music thread? Every would be easier for a lot of us to avoid, easier for some to talk about the same thing, and a lot less detailed threads. As in every thread is turning into same thing. That’s no disrespect to the posters but weeding thru this to look at updates is **** near impossible at this point

Should’ve been cleaned up already

Not only is AC/DC better than Metallica....Angus Young sh*ts on Hammett....Back in Black album wipes its *** with anything Metallica ever did....
In your opinion…. Now Angus is really good, but as a band (Lyrically, Musically, Song for song, lead singer, HITS and everything else), Metallica is way better. Sorry dude. The BIB album songs sound a like. And all the lead singer does is fuccin scream. Sounds like he’s getting a prostate exam without the lube.

Advertisement
Eddie was unreal in his younger days. Unfortunately I missed seeing Randy Rhoads by a day at the OB as the plane crash happened right before the show. I don’t think his body of work is better than Eddie’s. I don’t think he’s more creative than Eddie and I think both of trounce kill the rest on that list I was referencing. These are all personal preferences though.
Randy was a monster but like you said, not enough body of work for him. Even with his limited body of work he is still a great which is a testament to his talent. I see similarities to Eddie they were both classical musicians playing guitar. That said, even if you truncated Eddie’s career so it matched Randy album by album or year by year, Eddie out right wins.

Eddie changed the game when he showed up on the scene. His influence is second to none. His combination of technical prowess, creativity and song writing is basically unmatched.

Fold the program

and then CIS.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back