The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t lose the 6 million if he becomes an OC.

Correct.

Unless they redid the deal, when he was fired, he was owed a total of $12M.

$6M to be paid within 30 days of his firing, which is long gone. And $1M every July 15th for the next 6 years. None of that is contingent on him taking any other jobs. That’s his bread if he runs for president or hibernates for 6 years.

Advertisement
Metallica overrated? Just when I thought I’d seen it all….
Yes Metallica is overrated and some prefer gattis over candle. After that I hit the bottle, lit a candle, and put on Fade to black because there is no hope for CIS

Fade To Black Reaction GIF by SeaWorld

Or you can try learning how a football program actually works rather than fantasizing about glory days while you’re sitting with your mouth open through a glory peep hole
Fo guck yourself out of context from the start understanding *****

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is all opinion of course.

Do I see Dokken in there?
Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Motley Crue
Dio
Scorpions
AC/DC
Dokken
All better than Metallica.....
omg you just said DOKKEN IS BETTER THAN METLLICA. SERIOUSLY.

yeah dokkens ongoing influence on music can be found..
200.gif

edit epilogue. I don’t hate Dokken at all though. Some great songs . Don dokken was Kinda ****ish but lynch is amazing

Last edited:
Candle to ND makes more sense to be honest, and he’s already established in the Midwest. I brought it up after Rees was confirmed to Bama, and could be a reason this is dragging out even longer.

Mario better have his other option(s) ready.

Advertisement
Good, like Mullen and Frost better.
Just hope we don’t end up with an Applewhite.
For the millionth time, Scott Frost is not getting hired as offensive coordinator after the whole Josh gattis fired for cause, especially with his alcohol and potential dalliances with coeds at Nebraska in his most recent history.

Advertisement
Just watched those Mac Championship highlights and oufffff was that underwhelming. Felt like their D won them that game.

Offensively I didn't see anyone schemed open in the passing game. A bunch of tightly contested catches on simple routes.

Running game broke a few long ones with some decent sized holes but outside of that.... yikes.

It's just one game and the talent level isn't there obviously... but ya.
What a porst

That Offense averaged 31.3 points a game last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back