The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mullin would me a grand slam hire. I hope Mario reaches out. Does anyone know if Mullin was even considered last year? Before Gattis? Any info

While I don’t disagree with your overall premise I think Mullen isn’t a good example. I think the reasons he won’t come here as OC or anywhere else for that matters is because a) he’s happy on his tv gig and b) he doesn’t feel he needs to take an OC gig and will be in line again for a P5 HC soon. I hope I’m wrong and he comes but him publicly saying no thanks to the “HC rehab academy” seems to indicate that.
Mullen is still owed $6 mill in buyout money from UF, he’d actually be stupid to take an OC job this year.

If he felt like coaching this season it would likely be as an analyst. I’d be shocked if he went anywhere as a full time OC.

Advertisement
Since just about every thought humanly possible has been written in this thread, I’ll just throw some **** against the wall and see if it sticks….

What about Clayton Helton? Good offensive mind, also QB coach. Google tells me he makes about 1 mill year.
Funny enough, Clay Helton’s Dad Charlie Kim was Schnellenberger’s OC.

Advertisement
Anyone know who ND is after?
dim beauty and the beast GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back