The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain’t for everybody. It’s why Mullen would never come here. It’s not necessarily the right or wrong way to do things but it’s the way Mario does things. And by extension how Saban does things. I can understand why some coaches wouldn’t want to deal with that either and it’s why a lot of our “dream” coordinators aren’t a realistic possibility.

For the record, I’d be cool with a Candle hire. He’s not at the top of my list but he’s near the top of the realistic list and would be miles ahead of a guy like Arroyo or Coley or (god no) Nussmier. My realistic offensive staff improvements are Candle (OC) Coley (WR) and Frost (analyst). I think we could make that work.
While I don’t disagree with your overall premise I think Mullen isn’t a good example. I think the reasons he won’t come here as OC or anywhere else for that matters is because a) he’s happy on his tv gig and b) he doesn’t feel he needs to take an OC gig and will be in line again for a P5 HC soon. I hope I’m wrong and he comes but him publicly saying no thanks to the “HC rehab academy” seems to indicate that.

Advertisement
Bro I was just getting ready to poRst "Wait until I post pics of what I'm smoking next week" lmao.

Just doing pork belly again for my unit before I leave for Hurlburt Field next weekend, but Im still gonna post pics and derail.
I’ve never tried to do pork belly. I might have to add that to the menu. Maybe wagyu flank steak, pork belly, and ribs. Neighbors are adding a few other things too.

You ever eat at a Kenny Rogers roasters? They had a money cherry cobbler
Cherry Pie Warrant GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
That seems quite specific. Is there a story you'd like to share before a certain someone suggests Nickelback ***** on Metallica and this place implodes in a wave runner rooster tail?
I wish I did.

I do know someone who probably has a similar story to this. @TRick72

But maybe CIO has him topped regardless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back