The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If it’s between Candle and Frost, give me Frost every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I’d rather this ***** burn down with Frost & @cway313 getting **** drunk & snorting cocaine off the cracks of 3 coeds and 2 Instagram models that are super thicc while crashing his car into Biscayne Bay while dialing up top 25 offenses for 1- 2 years vs another guy that is more similar to Gattis who’s fan base is praying we take him off their hands and runs our offense into another quicksand desert.

katy perry elmo GIF

Sport Party GIF by UFC
sniffing lady gaga GIF

bad girls club strippers GIF by Oxygen

Advertisement
If it’s between Candle and Frost, give me Frost every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I’d rather this ***** burn down with Frost & @cway313 getting **** drunk & snorting cocaine off the cracks of 3 coeds and 2 Instagram models that are super thicc while crashing his car into Biscayne Bay while dialing up top 25 offenses for 1- 2 years vs another guy that is more similar to Gattis who’s fan base is praying we take him off their hands and runs our offense into another quicksand desert.

katy perry elmo GIF

Sport Party GIF by UFC
Well if we’re doing lines than give me Frost too

I don’t even know what this argument is about but confused why you think making billions of dollars is a bad result (Wendy’s results)? You can argue lots of diff angles to this - quality bc of food, animal cruelty, environment, workers pay etc but Wendy’s exists to make money and they do a really good job of it.
Now if you are taking about a diff Wendy’s ignore me and continue on.
You’re good….it was in response to something irrelevant to Wendy’s as an entity in itself.

Pretty much, would you use the phrase “Alabama and Georgia are considered the Wendy’s of college football ?” or would you use another food establishment to categorize their success?

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know of one guy who interviewed with him last season (and worked with him previously)

He said “Mario will make you want to quit the profession, with how much he grinds”
It ain’t for everybody. It’s why Mullen would never come here. It’s not necessarily the right or wrong way to do things but it’s the way Mario does things. And by extension how Saban does things. I can understand why some coaches wouldn’t want to deal with that either and it’s why a lot of our “dream” coordinators aren’t a realistic possibility.

For the record, I’d be cool with a Candle hire. He’s not at the top of my list but he’s near the top of the realistic list and would be miles ahead of a guy like Arroyo or Coley or (god no) Nussmier. My realistic offensive staff improvements are Candle (OC) Coley (WR) and Frost (analyst). I think we could make that work.

Advertisement
Any chance OP could update the first post so I don't have to wade through 360 pages of people talking about metal bands?

Britpop is clearly where it's at, but I don't want to get involved in the discussion with these heathens.

Thanks in advance.

It ain’t for everybody. It’s why Mullen would never come here. It’s not necessarily the right or wrong way to do things but it’s the way Mario does things. And by extension how Saban does things. I can understand why some coaches wouldn’t want to deal with that either and it’s why a lot of our “dream” coordinators aren’t a realistic possibility.

For the record, I’d be cool with a Candle hire. He’s not at the top of my list but he’s near the top of the realistic list and would be miles ahead of a guy like Arroyo or Coley or (god no) Nussmier. My realistic offensive staff improvements are Candle (OC) Coley (WR) and Frost (analyst). I think we could make that work.
I WOULD REPLACE COLEY WITH ARROYO BECAUSE HE HAS HC AND OC EXPERIENCE.

katy perry elmo GIF

Sport Party GIF by UFC
That seems quite specific. Is there a story you'd like to share before a certain someone suggests Nickelback ***** on Metallica and this place implodes in a wave runner rooster tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back