The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just moved to north canton from portage lakes area,.. I know it’s a long shot but do you know any places canes get together to watch games around here?
Welcome to the neighborhood! I’m in north canton as well. Not many canes fans around here, I usually just watch at home - or Roosters or Jerzees. Both good spots.

Advertisement
@Cribby would it be safe to say, if there is nothing executed by Tuesday than we should assume Candle has blown out?

1675611073112.gif

@JamesQuall

Advertisement
All I have is speculation, but I wasn’t convinced we would go and snatch up a top flight coordinator either. Lots of people on the board seems to think we can and should do better than a sitting G5 HC but I’m trying to figure out why? Because we can write a big check? We had the same money and more hype last year and landed Gattis…
If it’s between Candle and Frost, give me Frost every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I’d rather this ***** burn down with Frost & @cway313 getting **** drunk & snorting cocaine off the cracks of 3 coeds and 2 Instagram models that are super thicc while crashing his car into Biscayne Bay while dialing up top 25 offenses for 1- 2 years vs another guy that is more similar to Gattis who’s fan base is praying we take him off their hands and runs our offense into another quicksand desert.

katy perry elmo GIF

Sport Party GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back