The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol good one……as long as you’re ok with Wendy’s results this upcoming year and lost of valuable players via the portal
I don’t even know what this argument is about but confused why you think making billions of dollars is a bad result (Wendy’s results)? You can argue lots of diff angles to this - quality bc of food, animal cruelty, environment, workers pay etc but Wendy’s exists to make money and they do a really good job of it.
Now if you are taking about a diff Wendy’s ignore me and continue on.

Advertisement
Stop it.....my concerts were from 75-87...if I would've kept HALF my stubs....it would've **** on that. Plus, my concerts were alot better than those. Lol at Metalica...most overrated Metal Band ever.
I mean no offense, but calling Metallica the most overrated metal band ever is one of the stupidest takes I’ve ever seen on this board friend. You don’t have to like them because everybody has different tastes, but to act like their influence isn’t monumental in metal and beyond despite LARS LOL is purely absurd.

Last edited:
That's your opinion...They're nothing to me. Kirk Hammett was nice....but that's it. I can name a bunch of Heavy Metal Bands, that wipe their azzes with Metallica.
Right it’s just my opinion. OK sounds cool.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you found the statistic that confirmed your bias. Whereas I went to total offense, without knowing what I would find, because, quite frankly, I don’t know **** about Candle, and this is what I found.

There may be other nuances and other statistics, but total offense has always been a benchmark since I’ve started following football. In fact, it’s the most often referenced offensive statistic when comparing team offenses.

Just because you don’t find it useful doesn’t mean it isn’t.

“He’s about as bad as it gets“ shows you have no credibility. Take a seat.

The Mope Squad has been doing this for weeks, with every single OC name.

Not being sarcastic, 360 pages about all of our adventures at the Sportatorium in the 70s and 80s would be a **** of a lot more entertaining. And just as accurate on the OC hire.
Who remembers the oversold Earth, Wind and Fire concert? Thousands could not get any closer than 3 miles to the Sportatorium. It was a nightmare on 27.

I mean no offense, but calling Metallica the most overrated metal band ever is one of the stupidest takes I’ve ever seen on this board friend. You don’t have to like them because everybody has different tastes, but to act like their influence is in monumental in metal and beyond despite LARS LOL is purely absurd.
I don't care to wade into a Metallica debate, but I'll just say Lars is ******* horrible lol - possibly (probably) the worst drummer ever in a high profile band.

Advertisement
Not being sarcastic, 360 pages about all of our adventures at the Sportatorium in the 70s and 80s would be a **** of a lot more entertaining. And just as accurate on the OC hire.
The concerts I saw at the Sportatorium and Lakeland Civic Center in the 70s and 80s were unmatched....but Pink Floyd in 1977 (Animals Tour) at the Old Miami Baseball Stadium sh*ts on anything I've ever seen, Period....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back