The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well, I’m not the expert so I rely on the knowledgeable posters here and it sounds like a number of posters on here put Candle at the bottom of the group talked about - Frost, Mullen, Litrell…

Is what it is I guess. Whoever it is, I’m sure it’ll be better than Gattis though that’s a terribly low bar.

I‘d probably rather have Gattis.

Gattis ‘19 offense was Top 25. And his ‘21 offense was Top 10.

So there’s at least some recent success there.

Candle is just too far removed from having a successful offense. And you can’t fire him anytime soon when he comes here and sucks. At this point Mario is going to be married to Candle.

Whereas Gattis could be fired whenever. After one season, two seasons, etc.

no way jose.

I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C Beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate . . .
Today at the WEZ, I saw a brown trout satisfying a woman. No. Really. The fish gave her all she wanted, right in the honey hole. I could not believe it.

Advertisement

Candle is just too far removed from having a successful offense. And you can’t fire him anytime soon when he comes here and sucks. At this point Mario is going to be married to Candle.

Gattis failed so badly I can’t agree. He was guaranteed to fail again if he stayed. We don’t know that about Candle let alone fail at the level Gattis did.

the 247 board is gold. no one over there is a legit “insider” but there are a couple dudes who aggregate what they see on the internet and pass it along as inside info. similar to the Gator board and Que. people over there really believe they are insiders too.
😂😂

CE34A9C0-ECE1-4018-B766-2FB202431301.jpeg

Advertisement
Don't be mad.

Mario likes picking people's brains. I know the Mulletlovers were hoping for more, but it was just a courtesy call and a meeting of the minds, not a serious interview.

It was an interview

Which you just acknowledged but contradicts your initial response

Mullen might not be in the final group but don’t tell Mario and Mullen meeting had nothing to do with our coaching vacancies

Advertisement
I could create a twitter account and tweet an emoji and a self created rumor and the idiots on twitter would fall for it too.
Oh yea it's silly season fools always so gullible for any rumors this time of year

ATTENTION:

I actually ran into @PIPO at Blue Sky Food By Da Pound earlier this evening. He was so relieved to see me as apparently his wife seized his phone and laptop (for reasons we won't go into here) but he was very anxious to clarify this post.

The "Whipple" he prefers is Chip Whipple- the OC and AD at Towson State. He's the brother of Mark and tio of Spencer. BOTH Ben Roethlisberger and Kyler Murray swear by his Miracle Whip offense.

I too would be in love with a Chip Whip hire.

That is all. Carry on.

1675569666913.jpeg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back