The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Please just hire Mullen. He's the best option out of the internet rumors.

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

My buddy who lives in Sarasota said, Todd Rundgren also lives there. When I was growing up in Cape Coral, The Cars Lead Guitarist Elliot Eastons parents lived a few blks away.
Zac Wylde has or had a house here in the Cape. I saw Mark Farner on Sanibel…heard he has a guitar school or something in the SW area.

The Sportatorium....

**** YEAH!¡
The Sportatorium! Finally this thread is “rockin”. I saw Motley Crue with Guns N’ Roses opening for them, which in this coaching search terms would be like hiring Candle with Underwood as receivers coach……and then Candle rained pretend cocaine (baby powder?) down on Underwood during his first interview. A guy can dream.

Advertisement
Yes. Two different coaching searches held by what we believe to be some of the most incompetent hirers of coaches ever felt Mullen was a pompous *** who acted like he invented football. I remember the discussions at the time.

Fast forward to present day: I’m just sarcastically confused as I try to reconcile being told Mullen will never work here…
I think he could easily be hired as a coordinator here under a HC. No issues in the OC role.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d go back further than than that. I’d say Erickson. Single back spread offense all the way back in the early 90’s. Miami fans were like “ bro , this isn’t the bro style offense “.
IT WORKED LIKE A MF’ER THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back