The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if Candle is Toledo's play caller right now? They have two OC's on their staff that aren't him.

Advertisement
and did they have coffee or did something productive come out of it? I once met bill Clinton lol.
he didnt want to recruit and I think he enjoys that he can make a ton of money just being on tv. hes also not a guy who needs to be an OC again to get a coaching gig. **** land a p5 HC gig if he just puts feelers out there.
How are you gonna ask a question and then answer it 3 minutes later.

Sure it has been said Many times over. Mario has made questionable choices in coaching and x’s/o’s. I believe he knows that and he is leaning on Zo and Rad to help make the right choice. While he has a philosophy he also wants to succeed here more than all of us. If it was just mario I would be more concerned but with the three of them on a room I feel comfortable enough to only check this thread every 7 minutes instead of every 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn’t consider Chud innovative or some schematic mastermind. He was a solid play caller but had great talent and a coach at qb. Erickson drunk was more creative than most of our Oc’s.
I am very creative when drunk. I have the best ideas then- although don’t seem like the best the next day

Advertisement
Advertisement
But but but but but some random posters or unspurced reporters mentioned his name as a possible candidates that means he must of course want the job and therefore we’re not offering it to him is a total miss on Miami’s part

That’s how this works right

Good call. You have to be a non random poster to cause a legitimate 50 page rabbit hole about candidates….

He calls plays
He appears to have gone away from something I think most people would welcome since we played them in '18 and '19. Maybe not having the QB and skill position personnel changed things but they played in space and spread us out. They were annoying to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back