The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who said Mullen wants the job? By all accounts he seems perfectly content with his TV gig.

She does. Momma misses the personal interaction:

d6b94739442e84349d806f05a8a4fcd0--i-need-help-facts.jpg

Advertisement
1.8 million in Miami isn't that much compared to other places because of cost of living, I think.
Florida has no state income tax. That's the biggest difference. Other than that , it's housing costs. But also in Miami, your real estate investment is almost guaranteed to increase, that's not necessarily the case in Ohio.

Florida has no state income tax. That's the biggest difference. Other than that , it's housing costs. But also in Miami, your real estate investment is almost guaranteed to increase, that's not necessarily the case in Ohio.
tbh, I doubt OCs are buying houses here lol. their contracts aren't long enough and theyre often on the move within 2 years on average. pretty sure dude will be renting esp a current HC who is using this as a short term stop on the way to being an HC in the p5

Advertisement
His name only comes up on wishlists. There is ZERO indication that he wants this or any other OC job at this time. He openly stated he wouldnt take the Bama job when asked about it, and said he wants to stay in the broadcast booth.
But but but but but some random posters or unspurced reporters mentioned his name as a possible candidates that means he must of course want the job and therefore we’re not offering it to him is a total miss on Miami’s part

That’s how this works right

Advertisement
I believe Cristobal views Candle as a grand slam hire. Second year in a row he's been Cristobals #1 guy. Doesn't matter if Cristobal had 2x more $$$ to offer an OC, I still think he'd want Candle.
Wait. In fall Cribby said candle wasn’t legit last year.

Advertisement
This year? Was it a casual conversation or serious inquiry? He was pretty clear he wouldnt even consider Bama for the OC job and stated his desire to stay in broadcasting for now. Would be interesting if somehow all that is different when it comes to the UM OC job.
he didnt want to recruit and I think he enjoys that he can make a ton of money just being on tv. hes also not a guy who needs to be an OC again to get a coaching gig. **** land a p5 HC gig if he just puts feelers out there.

he didnt want to recruit and I think he enjoys that he can make a ton of money just being on tv. hes also not a guy who needs to be an OC again to get a coaching gig. **** land a p5 HC gig if he just puts feelers out there.
Thats why Canes6 comment surprised me, unless it was just a courtesy convo to talk about interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back