The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

4552A237-F58A-4876-A777-934DF03C8640.gif

Advertisement
Man, really wish Fisch would’ve stayed to see this through.
In 2012 the canes scored 40 or more points 6 times (still the most since joining ACC in 04).

Last three games of regular season the O averaged 540 yards and 44 points, winning division but missing champ game due to sanctions - they turned the corner.

Heading into 2013 season, offense returned 10 starters and over 90% of their total yards. - 14 future NFL players.

Fisch would’ve had had a top 5 offense in 13. Instead we watched Morris decline, and Coley slowly burn down something special little by little.

Advertisement
If your offense was a tree, what kind of tree would it be?

Soooo, Scott. May I call you Scott? It says here that you're proficient in all MS Office applications. We utilize DOS operating systems around here. What is your comfort level with that technology?

Can I get you a water? Did Barbara tell you where to park? You found us alright?
Scott: WeII, I’m from the Chip Kelly tree, if that’s what you mean. And I’m a Linux guy, open source 24/7. Can I get a cafecito? Maybe a double? And I saved this last mini-Havana Club 7 Anos from my flight. Okay if I add?

It will likely be someone more established just because Mario blew the first hire and we dont have time to gamble with a young up and comer who may flame out at the higher level. But to say a young up and comer wouldnt come here due to fear of Mario is silly. Those kinds of opportunities dont come around every day, and most up and comers didnt become what they are by being fearful and cautious.
Exactly. Fearful and cautious is exactly what Mario is on the sidelines and how he coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scott: WeII, I’m from the Chip Kelly tree, if that’s what you mean. And I’m a Linux guy, open source 24/7. Can I get a cafecito? Maybe a double? And I saved this last mini-Havana Club 7 Anos from my flight. Okay if I add?

Boolean variable

Java script

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back