The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tony Soprano Nothing GIF

Advertisement
Let me save you some time here…

Gaby: “so we’re hearing a lot of smoke about Frost & Candle today, sources say it could happen but things could change. I wouldn’t rule out Arroyo or Coley just yet. Nuss was a finalist yesterday but it seems Mario has cooled on him in just 12 quick hours. Be sure to stay locked in for all updates regarding the OC search, we have a 75% off flash sale going until tomorrow. Don’t miss it!!”
You missed him adding “kind of” between every six words

Advertisement
OF+ is legit. i don’t agree that Coley would be a good hire though.
I don’t know. I have a hard time believing that our offense was ranked 88th out of 130 in anything.

Regardless, Coley would be a home run WR coach hire because he does recruit at an elite level but to give that guy the keys to your offense just because he recruits well is team suicide. I mean the year after he got fired from Miami, Mark Richt steps in and has the best offensive season in over a decade. Then he gets fired from Georgia and Monken wins back to back national titles. It’s almost like James Coley holds his own team back.

I don't get why so many of you guys want Mario to change his philosophy when a little over a year ago a lot of you guys were begging for us to hire the dude over Kiffin. Did any of you guys actually do any research into him?
Why don't you speed dial Herm Edwards?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back