The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The only thing poor is the remaining offensive coaches and your defense of them

Let say the new OC is Frost who runs an open uptempo style of football. Which scenario would likely have a better implementation of the new offense

Frost’s skilled coaches who already understand his concept

Or the the remaining coaches who never worked with him

The same coaches who supposedly went to their AD to complain about him? Or the same coaches who helped coach the team(s) that got Frost in trouble (on the field) and eventually fired?

The only thing poor is the remaining offensive coaches and your defense of them

Let say the new OC is Frost who runs an open uptempo style of football. Which scenario would likely have a better implementation of the new offense

Frost’s skilled coaches who already understand his concept

Or the the remaining coaches who never worked with him
The RB coach worked with him before

He gonna get traded before we have an OC?

Awesome Love It GIF by Uninterrupted

Advertisement
Who wants him, or more importantly, who will be willing to give up anything worthwhile for him to make Brooklyn actually want to pull the trigger?
Actually think he's fishin' for an extension. Reportedly wasn't happy with the Nets offer. Meanwhile, from his pov, he's carrying the team w/ KD out and Simmons doing very little. He's been very productive and a lot of teams are rumored to be interested. He walked from Boston in a contract year and they got nothing in return. I'm sure the Nets realize that. If Nets don't extend it could happen. Feb.9 is the deadline. We OC'ing by then??

Advertisement
I did. I forgot how freakin good it is, Ashley Scheaffer is such a great character. I mean they all are, Stevie kills me too and Danny McBride is just ******* hilarious as Kenny.
Yea the characters are fantastic.

When he tells that **** she has clothes like a ****head i lose my ****. Lol

Actually think he's fishin' for an extension. Reportedly wasn't happy with the Nets offer. Meanwhile, from his pov, he's carrying the team w/ KD out and Simmons doing very little. He's been very productive and a lot of teams are rumored to be interested. He walked from Boston in a contract year and they got nothing in return. I'm sure the Nets realize that. If Nets don't extend it could happen. Feb.9 is the deadline. We OC'ing by then??
I think we are OCing by then. I also think Brooklyn may just tell him to go **** himself as well. By asking for this trade, all these other teams know they have Brooklyn by the balls. No one in their right mind is offering this guy a long term deal. He is a problem everywhere he goes.

Brooklyn will get low ball offers. I can see the Lakers offering Russ for him which maybe the best offer. I think your reasoning for Kyrie is sound in a vacuum but he just can’t get out of his own way.

Advertisement
A month for installs is fine. During the spring, you are just repping the crap out of your base stuff. Towards the end of spring, you will do some mock game planning stuff.
they literally made the excuse to media that there wasn't enough time to learn everything

field was the recruiting director with mario at oregon for their best class before field came here... maybe he would go back to that role if anything but doubt we would show him the door

He's a stout recruiter who I think is also a good position coach. But, yes, I agree that he wouldn't be shown the door if he's willing to move off-field again were it needed.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back