The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just concerned about why they gonna have the players cram a new playbook right as spring practice about to start. I just think there is like zero sense and logic in that. Cristobal seems to care zero about that. That right there is my issue with this.
A month for installs is fine. During the spring, you are just repping the crap out of your base stuff. Towards the end of spring, you will do some mock game planning stuff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just concerned about why they gonna have the players cram a new playbook right as spring practice about to start. I just think there is like zero sense and logic in that. Cristobal seems to care zero about that. That right there is my issue with this.
Still decent amount of time but yes it does become a concern every passing week.

Pay no mind amigo. Just normal CIS towel snapping locker room shenanigans some of us do to pass the long days as we escape our corporate grind for a hot minute. Delivering..and then calling out bad jokes is one of them. Thats why you got tagged. Gotta be able to laugh at yourself and others. Being a Canes fan aint easy. Look forward to more Reese Witherspoon jokes from you. (That was a joke...sort of)

Have a good day sir.
Haha okay I get it, I was generally confused 😂

Now it makes sense.

It's a schtick he (I think) started where he calls out posters for bad jokes and bad puns. I started helping him with it and then he kinda retired from doing it and now I am the board's bad joke/ bad pun police. Since I told the same joke you did he called me out on it :ROFLMAO:

It's all in good fun though. No worries.
I can get down with it lol

Yep, pretty accurate bro. They literally ask their members ‘that “it’s OK” to communicate w/ ur family, but then what?’ What will u talk about? How much in common do u have w/ them?

It creates a subtle us vs. them mentality, where they r classified as true followers & anyone who’s not a JW is classified as “worldly” or apart of Satan’s world.

That’s y there’s a divide.
That’s cult behavior 101

Advertisement
Sam Hartman:
David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who
Until Ruggerio follows him to ND 👀

If the whole timeframe is correct and they knew Gattis would not be retained and Candle was Marios first pick, why would Candle have signed an extension making it cost more to peel him away from Toledo if he wasn't happy with new contract? So I don't think it's gonna be Candle. I'm still hoping for Frost but it's another one of those names that I think it would have been done by now if it were him. Really thinking it's gonna be an underwhelming name the longer this goes on. Fingers still crossed though.

Advertisement
Why do these guys all love Coley so much? He was horrible when he was here and Texas A&M's offense was almost as bad as our's last year. I get that Jimbo is likely running the offense there but still. I don't want to hear about his legendary recruiting prowess. Mario has that covered. We need someone who can actually run an offense.
Not only that but once Georgia **** canned him, they started winning championships.

Lake tried to use some weird offensive metric to defend Coley’s offenses but I knew the metric was bull**** when he said Gattis’ offense finished 88th in it last year. No way in **** there were 30+ offenses worse than Miami’s last year.

If the whole timeframe is correct and they knew Gattis would not be retained and Candle was Marios first pick, why would Candle have signed an extension making it cost more to peel him away from Toledo if he wasn't happy with new contract? So I don't think it's gonna be Candle. I'm still hoping for Frost but it's another one of those names that I think it would have been done by now if it were him. Really thinking it's gonna be an underwhelming name the longer this goes on. Fingers still crossed though.
Candle’s new contract with Toledo actually pays him a lower base salary than he was making last year. It’s incentive loaded but you wouldn’t have to buy out incentives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back